Hunger Games

CAESAR: So now that you've seen them, what do you think about this year's crop of recruits?

ANNOUNCER: Are there any surprises that we can expect this year?

CAESAR: It's really hard to tell from a reaping but I think this is a very interesting mix.

ANNOUNCER: Yes.

The screen goes to Clem being waxed and cleaned.

         "So they strip you naked and clean you off? That is an extreme violation of privacy." Lily said.

        "It's the Capital. We never had any to begin with." Johanna said gaining multiple nods from the previous victors.

CAESAR: Whenever you have a volunteer from an outlying district, that's something you can't ignore.

The two people are seen whispering and looking at Clem.

CLEM: What's that?

They say nothing and continue to whisper.

CLEM: What's that?

One rolls their eyes and the other went to respond.

         "That's rude. She only wanted to know what you were doing." Someone muttered.

CAPITAL PERSON: We were just saying we might need to hose you down again before we take
you to Cinna.

They leave.

Clematis is seen laying on a metal table looking at the ceiling with not one hint of emotion on her face.

       "I've always wondered how you do that." Peeta whispered.

      "Do what?"

      "Keep your face emotionless even your eyes are blank of emotions."

      "I don't know. I've always just been able to do it."

CINNA: That was on of the bravest thing I've ever seen for your sister.

         "It really was." People mummer throughout the hall.

Cinna walks into the room making Clem quickly sit up.

He holds his hand out to shake which she accepted.

CINNA: My name is Cinna.

CLEM: Clematis Nova Black Everdeen.

He smiles, already knowing what her name stood for.

       "You got it that quick?" Gale asked the man.

       He nods with a smile. "I could just tell that Clematis had a firey spirit." Clem playfully rolled her eyes at the older man.

      Gale said "That she does. Took me a good couple of months though. To get her name."

Gaining a laugh from Katniss remembering his reaction to when he found out what her name meant.

CINNA: I'm sorry that this happened to you. And I'm here to help you in any way I can.

He took a seat near her.

Clem analyzed him looking him up and down and see you seem as a somewhat trustworthy person.

CLEM: Most people just congratulate me.

CINNA: I don't see the point in that.

She smirks.

CINNA: So tonight they have the Tribute Parade. they're gonna take you out and show you off to the world.

CLEM: So you're here to make me look pretty.