Hungar Games

CAPITAL- TRAINING CENTER

It shows more training along with some other exercises for the tributes. They were failing and some succeeding all while the sponsors are sitting above them watching and drinking and having a good time.

"Is that all they do? Just drink and have fun?" James Potter asked.

"Well that and stuff their faces with food, talk, laugh but yes, that's all they really do." The Mason girl said answering the Potter man.

Cato, District 2.

Using a sword given by the capital using it on the mannequins.

He cuts off the mannequins left arm does spin and cuts off the mannequin head.

Some in the room gasp seeing the young man use the sword. While the Victors all wonder how they were gonna deal with the games themselves.

He doesn't know there's been turning around to face another mannequin and stabs it through its stomach.

Cato standing the middle of two decapicated mannequins one of those to having it left arm cut off and the third mannequin having both its forearms cut off and a sword and its stomach.

"Oh, my."

"Woah."

"H- he's good."

Clem watching all his moves carefully looking for any weak points.

"Smart. Watching them to know what they're good at and not good at." Beete said gaining head nods from the other Victors and Moody.

Marvel, District 1.

Marvel tossing a spear in his hand leans back and throw the street forward into one of them human like targets and makes it land straight in the targets chest.

"He threw it effortlessly." Ginny said.

"H-how?"

"Training." Finnick said flatly. "The Careers have trainings at their districts like Haymitch explained early on, on the train."

"That's not fair." Luna said in a soft airy voice. "This whole thing isn't fair and shouldn't be happening."

"No. It is not. And it really shouldn't." Finnick said to the girl softly.

Glimmer, District 1.

Pull us a string back from her bow adjust her arm and let's the arrow fly.

The arrow hitting just outside the middle target but still within the target  zone.

"That sucked." Katniss said to Gale.

Gale nods his head in agreement with a snort.

A Hufflepuff got curious and asked "How did that suck? She still got it within the zone."

"Her having been a career tribute and having a better advantage, her shot sucked. Sure she got it somewhat in the zone but it was a wound hit." Katniss explained to the boy who nodded his head in understanding.

Clematis watching from her station trying to eye any of their weaknesses.

"CONSTANT VIGILANCE!" Moody yelled starting some but made the victors pull their respective weapons.

"Stop that Alastor." Minerva said to the man.

Haymitch leans over to Clem and Peeta whispering "Am I drunk or does that man not have an eye. And has an odd mechanical eye."