Hunger Games

People in the hall were worried for the middle Everdeen sister, even though they could see her in the room with them, that didn't diminish that worried feeling after seeing the teen collapse.

CAPITOL- HUNGER GAMES- ARENA- WOODS

Clematis waking up on the ground she looks to see her arms covered in a type of leaf and touches her neck feeling a leaf there too.

Most let out a sigh of relief while the other half question how, why, and what those leaves were doing on her body.

"Why do you have leaves on you?" Someone in the room asked.

Beetie answered the student by saying "Those leaves had a type of antitoxin which would essentially heal her a small amount."

Looking around she noticed her weapons next to her.

She picks them up and started counting how many arrows she had before she stopped when she heard rustling from the trees.

Again most of those that don't know what happened during the games are on the edge of their seats with worry.

Looking to a big tree a few feet from her, she gets up with her weapons in hand and slowly walks towards it.

CLEM: Rue?

The young girl slowly peaks out from behind the tree.

Those that were worried immediately let go of some of the tension that was in their shoulders once they knew it was the younger girl, Rue.

CLEM: It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you.

CAPITOL- HUNGER GAMES- ARENA- WOODS

The two girls from District 11 and 12 sitting on one of the logs, that was near their camp, as they ate frog legs.

"What we're you eating?" A Slytherin asked the girl.

"Frog legs."

                  Some groan out in disgust while the teacher gave them incredulous looks.

                 'Did their student not know that they served that at school as well?'

Clematis noticing that the younger girl had finished hers so quickly, she holds out her frog leg to her.

CLEM: You want mine too?

RUE: No, that's okay.

Clematis let's put a soft laugh and puts the food in Rues hand.

                   Those that were close with Clematis along with her biological family all watch the screen with the smallest of smiles on their faces hearing her laugh.

CLEM: Here.

Rue smiled at the older girl that she had saved.

RUE: Thanks.

The younger girl started to eat the leg with a smile.

CLEM: How long was I asleep?

RUE: A couple of days. I change your leaves twice.

CLEM: Thank you.

Rue smiled.

CLEM: So what happened? When I was out?

RUE: The girl from 1 and the boy from 10.

CLEM: And the uh- And the boy from my district?

RUE: No, he's okay. I think he's down by the river.