Hunger Games

All black screen is shown with:

From the treaty of Treason:

In penance for their uprising. Each district to offer up a male and a female between the ages of 12 and 18 at a public 'Reaping'.

These Tributes shall be delivered to the custody of The Capitol.

And then transferred to a public arena where they will fight to the death until the loan victory remains.

Henceforth and forevermore this pageant shall be known as a The Hunger Games.

After reading those words the magic users were horrified.

CAPITOL- CEASAR FLIKERMAN INTERVIEW-

There are two men for the interview one with navy blue hair who's name is Cesar Flickerman and the other with pitch black hair his name is Sena Crane.

SENA CRANE: I think it's our tradition. It comes out of a particularly
painful part of our history.

CEASER: Yes. Yes.

SENA: But it's been a way we've been able to heal. At first it was a reminder of the rebellion It was the price the Districts had to pay. But I think it has grown from that. I think it's a. It's something that knits us all together.

CEASAR: This is your third year's game? What defines your personal signature?

DISTRICT 12-

Loud screaming is heard.

     Causing people to jump up not expecting to hear such a scream or any scream really.

KATNISS: Shhhh.

CLEM: It's okay.

They both say as they rub her back to attempt to sooth her back to sleep.

KATNISS: It's okay. You're just dreaming.

CLEM: You're dreaming.

PRIM: It was me.

"Is she talking about the reaping?" Remus asked.

"Yes." Clem said with a nod.

CLEM: I know. But it's not.
It's your first year. Prim, your name's only been there once, they're not gonna pick you.

KATNISS: Try to go to sleep.

PRIM: I can't.

KATNISS AND CLEM: Just try.
Just try.

Prim goes to Clems ear and whispers something the audience can't hear. Clem then whispered it to Katniss.

They look at each other and nod their heads. Prim smiles softly at them both and goes to lay down again. Clem holds Prims hand while Katniss is playing with her hair.

CLEM AND KATNISS:
Deep in the meadow.
Under the willow.

Hearing just those words immediately makes Snow freeze and his breathing come to an abrupt halt.

Another reason he wanted to eliminate Clematis Nova Black Everdeen.

She held too many similarities to someone he would've foolishly left everything for.

In order to rid one of a plant, you have to cut out its roots, he thought to himself as he looked to the girl sitting near her loved ones.