Hunger Games

DISTRICT 12- HALL OF JUSTICE

The screen goes to show everyone in the district looking at Clem with a shocked expression.

     Everyone in the hall still shell-shocked about what had just occurred.

          They don't know what to say. They know she lived, but they also all know what she had to do in order to stay alive.

Remus and Sirius starting crying and the Potters attempted to comfort them but couldn't themselves knowing that they too were crying for their godchild.

Perseus tried to keep his mask up but couldn't once he saw the scared look his his twins eyes. Once he saw those grey eyes he started to cry. His uncle Regulus, is also crying, being the only one to attempt to comfort the boy.

Not because his parents didn't want to, it's because neither couldn't they physically couldn't move.

Clematis's biological parents and uncles and aunts, although knowing that she had volunteered to save her younger sister's life. Still worried for her but know that she can handle herself but also had her heart in the right place.

The two fathers still couldn't help but worrying about their little girl. Even if they missed most of her life she will always be their little girl, their little star.

Shows she mother scared for her, her mothers 'friends' looking at her mom with looks of worry but all thankful that it wasn't their own child.

"I don't think I could ever live in a world like that, I'm so sorry that you all had to live through that." Ginny said to the survivors, not knowing how many there actually was so she didn't say it to anyone specific.

Although none of the victors like pity or when people point out their obvious traumas. They all had understood that the girl was sorry that it happened she didn't feel pity she was empathetic.

Those with siblings both younger and older whether they were adopted or not all understood that they would've tried to brave and do what Clematis had done.

They would like to think that they would do that for their sibling but deep down some of them knew that they would've been too scared to do anything just like most of those people on the screen didn't do for their siblings.

Gale and Katniss looking at the girl with anger, hurt, shock, but understanding in their eyes.

While Peeta, Peeta was heartbroken not because he thought she'd die, no simply because he didn't want her to go through that. Peeta also went through many other emotions that he tried not to show.

"I feel bad for Peeta. Seeing someone he loves having to go through something so horrific." One Hufflepuff muttered to their Ravenclaw friend who nodded their head.

All those with a significant other try to put themselves into his shoes and most couldn't because they didn't want to bear with even the thought of that happening to their other half.

While those who did put themselves in Peetas shoes, they felt as if the world had stopped spinning and not in a good way. They feel the bile in their throat come up, their hearts stop and as if they couldn't breathe like if all the oxygen was sucked out of their lungs and they started shriveling up.

EFFIE: I believe we have a volunteer.

Clem leaves behind Katniss and the other Peacekeepers to run to her younger sister and hug her tightly.