Hunger Games

Those with weak stomachs and couldn't handle blood were dismissed and had to go help out with the younger years, who had previously been removed from the room.

CAPITOL- HUNGER GAMES- ARENA

As soon as the count down went to 0 and the canon went off she hesitated for half a second.

As she stopped she saw Marvel, District 1 male, slash another tribute. Killing them.

       "OH MY MERLÍN!"

       People screaming.

Cato gutting another make tribute.

Another life gone.

         People covering their mouths and squeezing their eyes shut.

        While the Victors and the people from the Capitol look completely neutral and used to all the blood already.

       Cause they were.

        They either grew up thinking it was okay or they lived through it but suffer by surviving.

        Something majority of the Victors learned was that they never got off that damned train once they came back home.

         No one ever truly wins those game. Well, they thought they couldn't, but what would each person have to sacrifice to get it?

Marvel playing with his next kill, using a spear. A blonde female tribute drops to the ground impaled. 

         People still with their eyes closed.

Shows Clove getting a survival bag off the ground very observant of her surroundings.

Cato picking up the dead tributes belongings.

Clematis then saw another tribute pick up a orange survival pack and sprinting off.

Getting the same idea she ran.

         "I swear, that girl." Haymitch muttered under his breath greeting a scoffing snicker from Finnick.

She then sprinted to the bag closets to her knowing that she wouldn't have made it through the blood bath having hesitated in the beginning.

        "I mean at least she didn't go into the head of the Cornucopia." Regulus said trying to see the positive which made some look at the man weirdly.

Glimmer kneeling on the ground continuously stabbing another tribute making blood splatter on her clothes and face.

          "Holy Helga." A boy from Hufflepuff groaned.

Clematis sprinted twenty yards to retrieve a bright orange backpack that could hold her chance of survival since she couldn't stand leaving with virtually nothing.

A male tribute, from District 9, reaches the pack at the same time Clem did for a brief time the two grapple for it when all of a sudden the boy stopped.

        People that had their eyes opened collectively gasped.

        Remus and Sirius gripping each others hands while their son Perseus kept clenching and unclenching his hands as Reggie rubbed the boys back attempting to soothe his nephew.