Break

None of the people from the Magical World moved, no one moved all shell shocked with their faces as pale as Voldemort's snake face once was.

"I-I can't belie-"

"I-"

"Woah."

"I'm so-sorry."

While a bunch of people were talking over each other the previous Victors all made eye contact. All in a silent agreement that they'd do anything for their upcoming rebellion.

Peeta along with Gale and the Everdeens all still sitting close together completely ignoring everyone else.

"Are you two okay?" Primrose asked her older sister and her lover.

Peeta smiled softly at the youngest Everdeen, sure it was a fake smile, but he didn't want to tell her he wasn't.

Clematis looks to her blonde sister and gives her a side hug and whispered into her ear "As long as I know you guys safe, I'll always be okay."

Minerva stands up and yelled getting the attention of everyone including the people that were continuously yelling over each other.

"Thank you. But I do think that was enough for today, we shall head to your dorms. Breakfast still at the same times, be here no later than 7:20 and for Godrics sake, Don't be late."

The student all standing up and following their Perfect going to their dorms.

Minnie faces the adults that had been transported there along with the Victors and other people from the Capitol and says "As for the biological families of Ms. Everdeen you shall stay in some of the empty Professor dorms."

Turning to the people that had come from the Capitol. "And for you, I will take you to the Room of Requirements."

Minnie shows them the way before leaving them for themselves and going to her own sleeping quarters.

PEETA AND CLEM SLEEPING QUARTERS

After both showering and changing into some sleeping clothes that had appeared for them both they got into bed.

Clematis with her head on Peeta's chest listing to his heartbeat with her legs entangled with his.

"Are you going to be okay?" Peeta whispered before kissing her head softly.

Clem barely shakes her head before whispering. "No, not right now. But, I think I will be after all this is over."

He hugs her tighter before replying. "I will always be here, Flower."

One of the last things she hears before falling asleep was Peeta whispering.

"Always."

NEXT DAY

Clematis shooting out of bed and rushing towards the bathroom and started throwing up.

Peeta hearing her he immediately gets up ignoring his grogginess and goes to help Clematis.

Clem hovering over the toilet seat as she flushed it.

Peeta behind her rubbing her back as she started to throwing up again.

He flushes the toilet for her and grabbed a towel wetting it a small bit before closing the toilet lid and sitting her on it.

Peeta taking the now wet cloth he cleans her face and then kisses her forehead.

"You okay?" He asked worried

Clem nods her head wiping her mouth. "Yeah, I- I think it's stress. With everything going on."