Name Meaning:

Clematis:

In the language of flowers, Clematis means "intelligence." This flowering vine has become a symbol of mental strength because of its ability to climb up and around obstacles, twisting and spreading to reach lofty heights. The clematis flowers symbolize the beauty of ingenuity or the trait of artifice.

Nova:

is a transient astronomical event that causes the sudden appearance of a bright, apparently "new" star. Nova is a girl's name of Latin origin. It is derived from "novus," meaning "new." Nova is also an astronomic term given to bright stars that appear suddenly in the sky and release powerful energy. It was first used as a girl's name in the 19th century and is especially popular in Scandinavian nations.

Black:

chiefly from Middle English blak(e) 'black' (Old English blæc, blaca), a nickname given from the earliest times to a swarthy or dark-haired man.

Everdeen:

The name Everdeen is derived from Old English, and it means "valley of the boar" or "valley of the deer". It is a combination of the words "eofor", meaning "boar", and "denu", meaning "valley" or "dale". The name has been used as both a first and last name, but it is more commonly used as a surname.

bigger hint:

BLACK CLEMATIS:

A special color, black symbolizes mystery, formality, elegance, and rebellion. A black clematis is a fitting plant for the nonconformists among us. It's a flower for those who eschew the straight and narrow path and make their own way in life. It's also a flower for those who like to get into a little bit of trouble.