Hunger Games

CAPITAL- DISTRICT 12 PENTHOUSE- PEETAS ROOM

Clematis sneaking into Peetas room.

Sirius looking appalled at the screen "No, no boys. They are dirty and have diseases stay away from them."

Remus gives his husband a deadpanned look and slaps his head.

Peeta laying on his bed, hearing the door creak and seeing Clem he opens his arms for her to lay with him. 

Clem lays down with Peeta, her head on his chest and his hands twirling her hair.

CLEM: I- I'm scared, bread-boy.

Primrose, Gale and Katniss and look at each other with shock and surprise written all over their faces.

All three knowing that she could hide her emotions easily and wasn't one to admit when she was afraid.

He looks down to look at her.

CLEM: I'm not for me. I'm scared for you, for Kat, Gale, Prim, heck even mom. Something feels different these games. Like somethings going to happen.

Those that don't know what happened during the 74th Hunger Games all tilted their heads in curiosity. All wanting to know why she feels that way.

"Seer? Empath?" Sirius muttered to himself confused knowing that to his recollection the Black family hasn't had any.

PEETA: Whatever happens, Clem I will be by your side. Okay?

Clem lifts her head to look at him. She sees how deep his dark circles are under his eyes. She caresses his cheek and leans forward a kisses his lips softly.

"Geeze. Man, you look like shit." Ron said not meaning how it sounded.

Hermione turned to face him then slapped him across his head "Ronald! Don't say that!" She hissed at her finger haired friend. She then turned it to Peeta and said "He's a bit slow at times and doesn't understand nor does he think before he speaks. So I apologize on his behalf."

The Mason girl laughs at the whole situation as Mags shakes her head fondly knowing there's some thing up between the two kids and Finnick who is just shaking his head with a smirk.

Hearing the girls apologetic tone he shake it out with a gentle smile saying it was OK.

Peeta kisses her back, Clem slowly getting up on her knees and moved on to his lap not breaking their kiss.

Sitting on his lap she moves her arms around Peetas neck as he puts one hand on her thigh and the other along the base of her spine trailing it up along her back.

"No!"

"Boys have cooties!"

"Shut up. James and Sirius." Remus and Lily said to their spouses.

Clematis looking a bit awkward watching herself and Peeta on screen she hides her face in his neck trying not to laugh at the awkward situation.