Hunger Games

A bright flash interrupted and thump had paused the movie. 

            A young girl standing up and looking around in confusion until her eyes landed on the girl that had sang her to sleep.

         Clematis looking at the younger girl with tears in her eyes.

         "Rue?"

           The District 11 girl runs to Clem and hugs her tightly and Clematis does the same kissing the top of the younger girls head.

           Everyone watching with tears either in their eyes or their tears running down their faces.

           "Why am I here? Not that I mind much, I was with dad we were playing chess, I was losing."

            Clematis explains to the young District 11 girl what's happening and why they were all there.

           "So the games are over?"

            "Yeah, our games ended."

              Rue smiles softly at the older teen and says "You kept your promise."

               Clematis letting silent tears roll down her face as she nods her head and takes her to sit next to Primrose.

               "Hi, I'm Primrose."

               "I'm Rue."

               The two started talking together and giggling having a lot in common.

             While Clematis was sitting between Peeta's legs as he rubs her arms up and down. 

             "I-I can't believe she's here."

CAPITOL- HUNGER GAMES- ARENA- CORNUCOPIA

Clem getting back up and picking up the bag of medicine that was given to her by the Capitol.

Turning back to see Clove dead, she notices the belt of knives.

Seeing them Clematis walks to the dead girls body and takes the weapons.

              "That's three dead people you've stolen things from."

               "Three?"

                "Yeah, the bag from the beginning, the bow and arrows from Glimmer and then right now."

                "I mean It's not like they're gonna need or use them for anything."

"Damn. Triple homoci-."

SMACK.

"Ow!"

"That was foul. Stay quiet."

After getting everything she needed she started to run back to Peeta.

CAPITOL- HUNGER GAMES- ARENA- BY THE LAKE- CAVE

Clem walking into the dark cave.

CLEM: Peeta.

The Everdeen girl said trying to wake up the Mellark boy, as he was shivering in his sleep.

CLEM: I got it.

Peeta now awake.

CLEM: I got the medicine.

Clematis said as she started to take off her jacket and the bags she had on her.