end of the war, and a second chance.

All of the heroes were trying their best to take down shigaraki, but all their attempts proved unsuccessful, Deku had looked at his palm and knew there was only one way.

He activated full cowling to 100% along with all his quirks. "I see you're ready to actually fight me now, well then lets finish this little brother." Shigaraki had a slight smile, as the two of them rushed towards each other with a barrage of near ultimate power.

Blows were traded and avoided. Both of them backed away injured but shigaraki just healed himself. With a grin he said "that can't be all you've got... Right?" Deku smirked "Not even close." The two of them then got into another clash but this time Deku got shigaraki off guard.

'This is it, This is the one, this will end it all!' After a barrage of punches, Deku got into a Judo-Kick position. "ONE FOR ALL 1,000,000% UNITED STATES OF WORLD SMASH!!!!!!" Deku kicked shigaraki with all he had creating a massive shockwave that could be seen from miles.

Deku then fell onto the ground. He quickly got up panting heavily, his body completely broken. 'First, is shigaraki breathing?' Deku asked the first user 'no, both him and all for one have been removed from the world.' Deku smiled 'yes... We did it, we won!!!' Deku then started to walk away but found difficulty in just lifting his foot.

'I... Can barely move... But I just need to see their faces... One last time.' He then heard footsteps and saw his classmates approaching him. Deku smiled sheepishly and collapsed. His classmates surrounded him.

(if this is cringey I'm sorry, I don't know what to do when writing an emotional scene.)

"Midoriya/Deku!" Katsuki walked towards him "Hey, you damn nerd! Don't die on us! I still need to prove to you that I will be the number 1 hero...!!!" Katsuki said. Ochako held Deku's hand.

"P-Please don't die on me Deku, I need you with me." Ochako said holding back her tears "I-I'm sorry Uraraka, but this is it, I can feel that... My life is about to come to an end. But hey... At least I can die surrounded by everyone I care about..." Deku's breathing was becoming shallower by the second, his classmates all around him all had tears in their eyes.

"Kacchan... I wish you luck in becoming the greatest hero... Goodbye... Everyone..." Deku's eyes went gray, his pulse, breath, and heartbeat had all stopped, and everyone around him were all crying, while Ochako was hugging him in grief. Deku... Had died...

Somewhere...

"Izuku. Izuku? Wake up, wake up, wake up!" Izuku jolted awake and saw the sight of a figure bathed in white light.

"W-Who are you?" Izuku asked the figure "well let's just say I'm an old friend." The figure responded "Old friend? And why should I believe you? Also where am I?" Izuku asked the figure "You are in... the afterlife." The figure answered.

"wait... So are you... Kami?" Izuku asked and the figure nodded slowly. "That is correct, I am Kami, and I am here to offer you... A second chance." Kami said, making Izuku confused "a second chance? What do you mean?" Izuku asked him.

"What I mean is: you will be reborn as yourself. But instead, you'll keep all of your memories and quirks, in order to fix everything you ever did." Kami answered, he then stuck his hand out. "Do you accept my offer?" Izuku thought for a moment and stuck his hand out "I accept."

As soon as Izuku shaked Kami's hand, he was teleported to his old room. "Izuku come out of your room. It's dinner time!" Inko had said, which excited Izuku a little "Ok mom!" Izuku noticed that his voice was higher pitched.

He looked at his hands and noticed how small they were 'I really am 4 years old again. But how do I know I have one for all...?"I guess I can try contacting the previous users.' Izuku closed his eyes and tried to talk to the previous users.

Inside of one for all...

All the previous users were chatting about what just happened when Izuku showed up. "Ah hello ninth, do you have an explanation as to what happened and why you're so small?" The 5th user asked "the reason why I'm so small is because we just traveled through time." Izuku said making the users look at him like he was crazy.

"he's right." The first user said "since toshinori is still in physical form here." Izuku looked and saw all might. "Well it was nice seeing you again, I have to go. Bye!" Izuku waved goodbye "wait-!" One of them tried to stop him, but he was back in his room.

"Izuku! Come get your food before it gets cold." Inko said making Izuku snap back to reality. "R-Right sorry! I'll be there in a minute!" Izuku looked at his palm 'if I am 4 years old, and also have one for all, then that means I'll have to train my body. If I don't, I'll probably suffer another early death. But that won't happen... Not this time. I want to save everyone this time. No one will die! Not on my watch!!!'

Izuku made his way out of the door and got Katsudon. 'So... What do I do first...? I guess I should try meeting all might, and explain things to him... Although, I doubt he'll believe me... I guess I'll cross that pit when I get to it.' Izuku then ate his katsudon, and went to sleep.

To be continued...

E