Healing

(In this chapter. And in this chapter alone. Izuku Midoriya will be stepping down as the main character, and instead, Ochako Uraraka will be the one to take his place.)

After a few days in the Hospital, Ochako was released, and also had to go through some surgery. She could barely move without feeling agonizing pain, like getting stabbed in the gut with tiny razors.

Thankfully, her dad was there to take her home, and she supported her throughout the way. "Don't worry sweetie. You're going to be fine..." he said in a sweet tone.

"Yeah... Thanks for looking out for me dad..." Ochako said, trying to ignore the pain. "Ochako... I'm sorry you got kidnapped by the villains... and also nearly died." Her dad said suddenly.

"Wha? It's fine dad. Really... I had someone there to protect me." She said, catching his attention. "Really? Who? Wait, is it that boy you've been telling us about?" He asked her.

"Y-Yeah... How did you know?" She asked him "well, whenever you mention him, you'd always say how amazing, and incredible he is. Not to mention get really embarrassed when we tease you about it." He said, chuckling a little.

"Dad!!!" She yelled out, getting flustered again. "Yeah, like that." He said, laughing a little. "That was uncalled for..." she said in a pouty manner.

"Oh, calm down. I was just kidding." He started laughing, and Ochako laughed with him, only stopping when she felt the pain come back.

. . .

After a nice drive, the two of them made it home. Ochako's dad supported her up the steps, and he put the keys into the door, opening it to a mostly dark room.

Turning on the lights, Ochako saw the small hallway that led to her room, she let go of her dad and carefully made her way to the room.

She opened the door, and stumbled onto her bed. Hoping to get some rest... But each time she would close her eyes, the pain would return almost twice as worse.

(Maybe... I shouldn't lay on my stomach...) She rolled carefully onto her back, and pulled the pillow closer to her.

She closed her eyes again, hoping that she could finally get some rest.

. . .

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Ochako was awoken from her beauty rest, via, a knock on the door. She tried getting up, but found that she couldn't. She then heard the door open, and some voices talking to one another.

She heard footsteps coming closer to her room, and the door opened. "Ochako, sweetie... Your teacher is here." Her mom stated, which made Ochako gasp. Her mom supported her up, and brought her to the door.

"Mr. Aizawa...?" She said, and Aizawa bowed his head. "Hello Uraraka. I apologize for disturbing you in your healing. U.A. has finished installing dorm rooms for all the students. And in order for you to live at the dorms, we need to have your parents approval. Now then... Do you accept?" He asked her parents.

"Will... Will she be safe there?" Her dad asked him "sir, on principal nezu's life, I promise that she will be safe. U.A. Has some of the best security in the world." Aizawa stated, and her parents looked down at the ground.

And looked back up with a smile, "we accept." Her dad said, catching Ochako by surprise. "Thank you very much sir, Madam, I will notify the school about this. Until then, enjoy your weekend." Aizawa bowed one more time, and left the apartment.

"Dad... You really didn't have to do that... I'm fine being here..." Ochako stated, hoping her dad would change her mind, but he gave her a hug.

"Ochako... We're poor... We can barely pay the rent most of the time, if you stay in the dorms, you won't have to worry about ending up without a home..." Her mom said.