Return

After a long week of surgery, pain, and eventual health. Deku was finally released from the hospital.

He took out his phone, seeing multiple messages from his classmates. (Well, this looks familiar.) He replied to all of them, and put his phone up.

As he walked to the train station, he could hear multiple whispers, and mumbling. Most-likely about how he was the one who took down All For One.

(I think that was the worst thing I could've done... But I felt like I had to do something.) Deku thought, looking at his fist.

(But either way... I'm not sure if Shigaraki will get All For One, considering I might've paralyzed him... But we'll find out.) Deku continued walking, and got on the train that would take him home.

(I guess I should start bracing myself for the biggest bear hug...) After After while, the train stopped, and Deku got off it, continuing his walk home.

. . .

As he reached his house, he stopped for a moment with a bit of hesitation. (Here we go...) he took out his key, and put it in the lock.

Opening the door, he slowly opened the door with a long creaking sound. The place was dark, and he flipped on the light switch.

He slowly walked through the house, and was about to reach his room, but was stopped when he heard voice. "And just where are you going?"

"Uh..." he slowly turned around to see the disappointed expression on his mother. "Uh... Hi... Mom...?" He had a worried expression on his face, terrified as to what might happen.

"Izuku..." she got up, and started walking towards him. (Oh no...) Deku closed his eyes, bracing for a lecture... But instead... He felt his back almost snap at the sheer amount of hug-pressure she was giving him.

(I think that's a new word)

"Izuku... Please... Just stop getting yourself into so much trouble!" She said while hugging him, Deku could barely move, let alone speak.

"M-Mom... I think... You're crushing my spine...!!!" Deku barely managed to get out, which led to her letting go. "Sorry Izuku... But, I guess that's payback for making me worry so much." She said with a smile.

Deku sighed, and smiled a little. "I guess I do." He said with a chuckle. "Oh! That reminds me, your teacher came by earlier, he said something about dorms?" She said, and Deku nodded.

"Yeah. Apparently the school is focusing solely on security, and protecting us, which is why they're asking us to live in the dorms." Deku stated, which surprised her a little.

"How do you know that much?" She asked "O-Oh uh... My classmates came to visit! And they told me about it..." He explained, albeit a little quickly.

"Well... I guess that does make sense... Oh! You should probably pack! After all, I'm sure your friends are all missing you!" She stated, which made Deku nod. "Yeah! I'll be right back!" Deku went into his room and a bunch of noise was heard.

Eventually, he came out of his room with a bunch of suitcases, and a backpack, also wearing his school uniform. "Oh! You look so handsome Izuku!!!" She said, and Deku had an embarrassed look.

"Eheh... Thanks mom... Well, I gotta go!" Deku then grabbed his stuff, and left the house with his mom waving goodbye to him.

. . .

After a 15 minute train-ride, mostly full of people trying to talk to him, Deku finally made it to U.A. and walked towards the dorms.

(I can't believe it's been 16 years since I've been here... Makes me feel nostalgic.) As Deku was about to open the door, he hesitated. (If I know Mina... She most likely threw a welcome-back party... Well, I guess I'll find out.) He then opened the door, and went in.