"I will defeat you!"

Deku watched the remaining fights in the quarter finals, next was Iida vs Ibara, Iida won by going behind her and pushing her out of bounds with his speed. The next match after that was Kirishima vs Katsuki. Katsuki won after doing multiple hits with his explosion quirk towards Kirishima.  after that was Tokoyami vs Mina. Let's just say Tokoyami won by quite a bit.

Now it was time for the semi finals, Deku was sitting in his waiting room looking at his phone, when he heard a loud noise and saw Katsuki had kicked the door down. "Hey! What are you doing in here!? Wait this is room 102 isn't it? Damn. Listen up Deku, before I go I want you to know, I will beat you." Katsuki then closed the door as Deku looked somewhat surprised and sighed "I'm up against Iida next. I will win, and afterwards I will try to convince him not to go after the hero killer." Present mic then called Deku to the arena and Deku got up and walked over to the arena.

Deku and Iida were looking at each other "I guess it's win or lose time now huh?" Iida said "Yeah. We'll have to fight each other now, but just so you know... I won't go easy on you." Deku said activating full cowling "I wasn't planning on going easy on you either." Iida said "It looks like our fighters are ready so... BEGIN!" Iida started off the match by running towards Deku and attempting to kick him only for Deku to dodge it. He then sent out an air force attack knocking Iida back a little bit, Deku jumped into the air and kicked it causing wind pressure, Iida dodged it in just the nick of time.

"Its surprising how you can dodge my attacks, some of them are hard to see. Now let us find out if you can keep up with me." Deku adjusted full cowling to 30% along with fa jin and started running around the arena. Iida tried to watch him with his eyes but he was moving too fast even for him. "15%! Detroit SMASH!" Deku yelled punching Iida in the gut making him go flying out of bounds. "Iida is out of bounds! The winner is Midoriya!" Midnight yelled and Deku went to check on Iida "Iida are you alright?" Deku asked "Y-Yeah I'm fine, you deal one heck of a hit." Iida said holding his stomach "Thank you Iida, going all out is showing a sign of respect to your opponent." Deku said reaching out his hand and Iida took it "Good luck in the finals, Midoriya." Iida said and Deku smiled "Thanks!" Deku then left the stadium to go to his waiting room.

Deku knew Katsuki would win against Tokoyami, so he didn't even bother watching his fight. Now the finals were ready. Deku knew how hard it would be to fight Katsuki since he can think ahead of him. But he will still try his best. "Izuku Midoriya, we need you down in the arena for the finals!" The announcement yelled and Deku got up and headed for the stadium.

Deku got there and saw Katsuki "alright you damn nerd. I want you to show me your full power! I'll show you that I can defeat you! No... I will defeat you!" Katsuki yelled at Deku and Deku gained a determined expression. "Alright, are fighters ready?" Midnight asked and they both nodded "BEGIN!" Katsuki started off the fight by rocketing towards Deku, Deku activated full cowling and jumped away, but Katsuki pursued him 'Damn, I won't be able to escape him! I'll have to try and fight him up close!' Deku stopped moving and attempted a kick, Katsuki dodged it and hit Deku with an explosion to the face.

Deku recovered from the blast and charged towards Katsuki. He then sent out a few air projectiles and Katsuki avoided them all. He jumped into the air and kicked it making a bunch of wind pressure go towards Katsuki, he dodged it and Deku got on the ground adjusting full cowling to 35% "SMASH!" Deku yelled kicking Katsuki making him almost go flying out of bounds. He stopped himself right as he was about to and hit Deku with a stun grenade, blinding Deku momentarily, he then hit Deku with an explosion making him fall.

Deku regained his focus and recovered kicking Katsuki in the face. He then flipped over him and attempted to kick him again only to be hit by a backhand. He did a flip in order to recover himself. Both of them were panting heavily "Heh, I think... It's about time we finish this fight..." Katsuki said with a grin "I... Agree with you." Deku said adjusting full cowling to 50%, the lightning around him growing more intense. Katsuki then launched into the air and started to spin around. Eventually creating a fire tornado. Deku activated float and flew into the air and started to spin around the arena. "United-" "Howitzer-" "States of-" "IMPACT!" "WORLD SMASH!" both of them unleashed their strongest attacks. Creating a whole bunch of wind, the whole stadium was trying it's best not to be taken out.

After a while the dust settled and the arena was nearly destroyed. The two of them were still standing up both panting heavily and their shirts being burned off. "Damn... That still didn't finish you...?" Katsuki said "I'm... A lot tougher than I look..." Deku said. The two of them then pulled back their fists and ran weakly towards each other. Their fists connected against their faces and they couldn't move. Katsuki was doing his best and so was Deku. Eventually Deku overpowered against Katsuki's and threw him over. "Bakugo... Can you move?" Midnight asked "As... Much as I hate to admit it... No I can't." Katsuki said exhausted "that means the winner of the sports festival is... IZUKU MIDORIYA!" Midnight yelled and Deku had a slight smile on his face "I won... Yes!" Deku said then he collapsed.

Aftermath...

Deku was lying in recovery girl's room still very tired. Katsuki was on the other side of him. 'I'm surprised he was able to keep up with me... I guess he really trained hard after his loss against me the first time.' Deku thought. He then tried to get up only to find out... He is the most sore he's ever been. 'YOWCH! that hurts...' Deku thought attempting to move. "Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, and Fumikage Tokoyami, we need you for the awards ceremony!" The announcement said and Deku got up putting on a new shirt. "Kacchan, wake up. Their calling us." Deku said and Katsuki angrily got up and headed out the door along with Deku.

"Hello all of you students of U.A! Welcome to the awards ceremony! Here will be where we give out the rewards to 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place! Let's see our shining students!" The platforms raised up revealing Deku, Katsuki, and Tokoyami. "And presenting the awards will be none other than..." The stadium heard a laugh "I AM HERE TO PRESENT THE AWARDS!" All might yelled making the entire stadium go nuts. "IT'S ALL MIGHT!" the crowd said "Hello students! As you know I am all might! And I will be handing out the awards!" All might said taking out the medals "Young Tokoyami, you did a great job in the festival today, you may not have gotten first place but you got very far. Use this memory as a way to make yourself stronger, I believe one day you will win the festival." All might said giving Tokoyami the medal "it is truly an honor sir." Tokoyami said. All might then went to Katsuki "Young bakugo, you truly have a magnificent quirk, I have a strong feeling you will be a great hero someday." All might said giving Katsuki the medal "Tch, whatever." Katsuki said "And finally but definitely not least... Young Midoriya! You have gone far and beyond all of our expectations. This medal, you deserve it with all of your right." All might said "Thank you sir! I promise I'll be a great hero like you, someone who saves people with a smile! I promise you that." Deku said with a smile "and with that... The sports festival has concluded!" Midnight yelled and the whole stadium cheered.

Sports festival arc... End

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed this one as it took a little while to make. Next up is the hero killer stain arc! Coming out next week. Stay tuned!