For the first time in a while.

Very few days had passed since Izuku was sent back in time, he realized that if he trained too early on, it will result in problems later. So he focused on doing just light exercises, at least for now.

It had now come time for Izuku's least favorite moment in life... Finding out he was quirkless. Izuku took a deep breath and got into the car.

At the doctors office...

"I'm sorry to tell you this kid but... You can't be a hero." The doctor said to Izuku and Inko. Izuku knew this moment was coming but was still shocked all the same. "Huh what do you mean? Most of the other kids in his classes have already been showing signs." The doctor sighed "listen I'm not good at explaining things, all I'll say is that if someone doesn't have the second joint in their pinky toe that means they get a quirk. However if they don't then that means they are quirkless." The doctor explained. Izuku had his head down "I understand..." Izuku and Inko got up and went home.

A day later...

Izuku was in his room doing pushups, sit ups, and a few other light exercises. 'I should probably be thinking about which style I should use in the future, if I use kicks people will start getting used to that, maybe I can use blackwhip along with shoot style while combining some of my moves with air force. But even if I wanted to I don't have the gloves. Which reminds me, I should start at remaking one of my costumes. Costume beta is a good one to start out with.'

Izuku stopped doing exercises and drew sketches of his 2nd costume. 'And maybe I should add some of full gauntlet and some knee support so I can move more freely. Even though it's too early for me to start doing this.' Izuku kept drawing until he came out with an exact replica. 'But this'll have to do.' Izuku then went to sleep.

10 years later...

Izuku had trained quite a bit over these past years. Even though he had to deal with bullying, it felt great to relive these memories. In his free time he had been practicing with one for all and the other quirks he had. It had now come time for his last day as a second year in junior high.

'I will never forget this day, the day all might said I could become a hero, and told me about one for all... And also the day kacchan told me to kill myself... Well, at least he changed.' Izuku was walking to school when he came across the villain fight he saw. 'Might as well watch it again.'

After Izuku watched the hero vs villain match he went to junior high. Once he got there he sat at his desk and wrote in his notebook. He kept writing until the teacher came in. Izuku knew what he was going to say but listened anyway.

"Alright everyone, now that you are all becoming 3rd years, I want you to start seriously thinking about your future. now, I could pass out these career aptitude tests but... Why bother?" The teacher then threw the papers into the air "I know you all want to become heroes!" Everyone started using their quirk, while Izuku was thinking 'if only they knew how bad things would get... they would give up their dreams immediately.'

Izuku decided to go back to writing in his notebook. "pshhh you really think extras like you can be heroes?! Don't make me laugh." Katsuki said angering the rest.

"YOU REALLY THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US KATSUKI!?" The students shouted "Let's go! You won't be able to beat me with your weak ass quirks!" Katsuki responded back "hmm you do have some impressive test results, maybe you will make it into U.A high." The teacher said shocking the students.

"U.A?! But that's a 0.2 acceptance rate!" Katsuki got on top of his desk "Exactly, which is why I'll be the only one from this trash junior high to get into the prestigious school, I'll end up being more popular then all might himself, and be the richest hero of all time! People all across the world will know my name and it all starts with U.A high!" Izuku realized what was coming next and braced himself.

"Oh yeah, midoriya also wants to go to U.A" Izuku saw everyone looking at him then they all burst out laughing "MIDORIYA, you're kidding right?! There is no way you'll be a pro without a quirk!" Izuku decided to ignore him when danger sense alerted him that Katsuki was about to slam his hand on his desk. 'No... Not yet at least.' Katsuki exploded his desk making Izuku fall backwards.

"Listen up Deku! You're even worse then the rest of these extras you quirkless weakling! You really think they would let someone as weak as you in when they could have the future number 1 hero!?" Izuku scoffed 'why are you so prideful?' Izuku thought he just then stood up and went to his desk, which just pissed katsuki off more.

"Hey... Are YOU IGNORING ME!?" Izuku sighed "Kacchan, you bully quirkless people and think you are always on top. What if one day you run into a villain too strong for you? What will you do then?" Izuku asked Katsuki who was standing there with his mouth open 'the nerd brings up a good point, what will I do then?' Katsuki sat back at his desk and kept thinking about the question for the rest of the day.

At the end of the day Izuku got up to leave without Katsuki stopping him. 'Time to meet all might.' Izuku was walking home when he came across the overpass 'should I fight back? Maybe I should, actually... No... if I do I'll get arrested for using my quirk without a license. Well... time for one of the worst moments I've ever experienced.' Izuku walked under the overpass and just as expected he heard some slimy noise behind him.

'Danger sense, don't alert me. I know what's going to happen.' Izuku was then attacked by the sludge villain "don't take this personally kid! I'm just taking your body for myself, you're a real hero in my eyes." The sludge villain said starting to take over Izuku's body then the manhole inside of the overpass burster open.

"Have no fear you are safe, now that I am here that is!" All might said in his booming voice. The sludge villain tried to attack all might but he launched a texas smash at the villain Releasing Izuku.

Izuku was laying on the ground contacting the previous users. "Alright, if I tell all might that I come from the future he'll call me crazy. But then if I tell him I know about one for all he'll think I'm a villain. What should I do?" Izuku asked them.

"maybe you should tell him the names of us, maybe he'll believe you then." The 5th user said making Izuku nod "not a bad idea, I'll try it." Izuku then woke up to all might lightly tapping his face "thought we lost you there!" Izuku got up very calmly "all might... I know you're probably not going to believe me but... I'm your successor." Izuku said making all might shocked.

"H-How do you know about one for all?" All might asked Izuku "I'm from the future, in about 2 years you will no longer be a hero, and you want to become a teacher at U.A high. Now as for how I know about one for all... Do these names sound familiar? Yoichi Shigaraki, Funichi Itasu, Kotowara Mitsu, Hikage Shinomori, Daigoro Banjo, Nana Shimura, and of course Toshinori Yagi." All might was standing there in shock "T-The past users." Izuku nodded "That's right, and I am the ninth."

Chapter End

YOSHAAAAAAAA