Control over Rage

League Of Villains Hideout...

A portal had appeared in front of the door to the hideout. Shigaraki waited there with baited breath.

He was then met with the sight of only 3 of the villains out of the 6 he sent to the camp.

"Hey Shiggy! We got one of the students you wanted!" Toga stated, holding on to someone.

"Do not. Call me that. Now, who did you bring back?" Shigaraki asked Toga.

She then smiled, and brought out Ochako. Holding her by the hair. "Is this good enough?" She asked, as she positiond her knife around Ochako's hands.

Shigaraki smiled, a sinister grin. "Perfect. I can work with this." Shigaraki stated, reaching out 4 of his fingers, grabbed her. Then threw her onto a chair.

"Now... We wait for her to wake up." Shigaraki said, laughing maniacally.

...

Tears...

Sadness...

Anger...

Frustration...

Deku had laid on his bed, feeling all of these sorts of emotions at once. Even though he was much stronger, it didn't matter... He then stared at his phone, looking at all the messages his classmates were sending him. He decided to ignore all of them, and instead dialed a seemingly random number.

He then put the phone up to his ear, as a cheerful voice was heard from the phone, "Hellooooooo? Who is this?" The voice asked, "I'm Izuku Midoriya, my hero name is Deku. Your name is Mirio Togata, hero name: Lemillion. The tenth user of one for all... And I need your help." Deku stated, hoping Mirio would accept.

"Ok, sure! I think All Might told me about you! He said that you were the previous user, right?" Mirio asked Deku from the phone, "Y-Yeah... I am the previous user... But, like I said... I need your help." Deku stated again, "Ok! What do you need help with?" "..." Deku paused for a bit, then spoke "A Rescue Mission." Deku responded.

"Oh... Uh... Sure! I'll help! Where should we meet?" Mirio asked, "You, Me, and All Might, are going to meet at kamino ward, and at 18:30. Is that a good enough time frame?" Deku asked, hoping to get his answer quickly. "Of course! I'll see you there!" Deku then hung up the phone, and got up from his bed.

(I think it's about time I end this war before it has a chance of beginning.) He then put on his spare hero costume, along with his mask. Being sure he wouldn't be recognized by the public. As he was about to leave, he got one final text from All Might:

"Be Careful."

...

"Class 1-A had gathered at the hospital where their injured classmates were. They all sent Deku messages, yet he didn't respond to a single one. "He hasn't even tried to respond to us... I understand he must be sad, but we're all trying to recover here." Ojiro stated, Kaminari looked at him "Well... He is her best friend. I guess it would be natural for him to take it differently." Kaminari stated.

Mina on the other hand... Was acting weird, like she was hiding something. She's been silent the whole time, Kirishima turned his attention to her. "Hey Ashido, is something wrong? Aside from... The current situation." Kirishima asked Mina "everyone... I have to tell you something." Mina started, making everyone look at her.

"Midoriya and Uraraka aren't just friends anymore... They're a couple now." Mina stated. As soon as she said that, the whole room went silent. "You're kidding right? You must be!" Mineta stated, hoping Mina was just messing around.