"it's your power."

Deku was sitting in his waiting room, he knew this fight with Todoroki was going to be tough, but he didn't care. All he cared about was getting Todoroki to use his left side. He was then called up to join the arena and he walked over there.

Deku and Todoroki both looked at each other. 'He's most likely going to shoot out a large amount of ice in order to try and incapacitate me. Which means the moment we start...' Deku was cut out of his thoughts by midnight "are fighters ready?" Midnight Asked and both Deku and Todoroki nodded. "BEGIN!" And as expected Todoroki sent out a large wave of ice. Deku activated full cowling and dodged right before it hit him 'Delaware smash!' Deku flicked his finger causing a small amount of wind pressure to make its way towards Todoroki, he put up an ice barrier to stop the blast and Deku ran towards him "Todoroki! I will win this fight and surpass you!" Deku yelled and hit Todoroki's ice with a 5% smash instantly shattering it. Todoroki tried to freeze Deku's legs but he jumped to avoid him and kicked him in the face making him go towards the edge of the ring. Todoroki got up and sent another wave of ice but Deku clenched his fist and punched the air creating a bunch of wind pressure and making it go through the ice, nearly pushing Todoroki out of bounds. "Come on Todoroki! Use your left side! You won't win if you don't use your FULL POWER!" Deku yelled angering Todoroki. "What do you know!? I will never use my old man's side! I will beat you only using my right!" Todoroki yelled running towards Deku. Deku clenched his teeth and ran back towards him.

Deku and Todoroki were both running towards each other. Once Todoroki reached Deku he attempted to freeze him again but Deku noticed it was a lot slower than before and took advantage of this "SMASH!!!" Deku punched Todoroki in the gut with a 15% smash making Todoroki go flying. "You're trembling... Todoroki, you seem to be forgetting that quirks always have their drawbacks. Don't forget we are all giving it our best in this festival. Look at me, you haven't managed to put a single scratch on me yet! SO COME AT ME WITH ALL YOU'VE GOT!" Deku yelled pissing Todoroki off even more "Why do you want me to use my left so bad?! Did you have a conversation with that bastard of a father before you came here!? I'll show you how I can be a hero even without using HIS SIDE!" Todoroki sent another ice attack towards Deku. Deku gritted his teeth and punched the ice. The ice was instantly broken and Deku ran towards Todoroki and attempted to kick him but he created an ice barrier. Todoroki then tried to freeze Deku's leg but he smashed the ice then grabbed Todoroki's collar and slammed him onto the floor. Deku jumped away from him.

Todoroki got back up and was exhausted. "Why do you want me to use my left side so badly? You know nothing of what he did to me!" Todoroki yelled and Deku had enough of this "Fine! I'm not sure you heard me from earlier correctly so I'll refresh your memory. IT'S YOUR POWER!" Todoroki widened his eyes in realization. It is HIS power not endeavors.

Todoroki then began heating up as the left side of his body was enveloped in flames. "He finally used it..." Deku was watching in amazement and smiled. "Wow..." Deku said looking at the blaze in front of him. "Why are you smiling? Even though you want to win... You would rather help your opponent. You really are one stubborn hero." Todoroki said suddenly sending out a beam of flames towards Deku ' That beam! It was so fast!' Deku adjusted full cowling to 25% and rushed towards Todoroki, Todoroki sent out more flames to Deku with Deku narrowly avoiding them. He then sent out an ice attack and Deku jumped into the air ready to unleash his final attack 'MANCHESTER SMASH!' Deku delivered an axe kick to the ground causing a bunch of wind pressure. Todoroki tried to stay in the ring but it was useless. He could not fight back against the amounts of wind pressure going around him and was knocked out of the ring.

After the dust had cleared up Deku was seen in the ring while Todoroki was out of bounds. Passed out from exhaustion and pain. "Todoroki is out of bounds... That means the winner is Midoriya!" Midnight yelled as Deku was looking at his fist 'I wanted to make up for the loss back when I had no control over one for all... It seems I won this time. But I'll be waiting for you to get stronger Todoroki, then we'll have a proper rematch.' Deku then left the arena while the recovery bots took Todoroki to the nurses room.

Deku walked towards Ochako's room and knocked. But no answer. He knocked again, still no answer. He decided to open the door and to his surprise... Saw Ochako on the ceiling holding her face in embarrassment. "Um Uraraka... Uraraka. Uraraka!" Deku attempted to get her attention but it didn't work. He decided to use float to get up there and grabbed her arm. "Uraraka. Are you okay?" Deku asked her "Y-Yea I am c-completely fine." She said not even wondering how Deku is floating "Well I have something to tell you." Deku said deactivating float whilst Ochako deactivated her quirk "Y-Yeah... What is it?" Ochako asked "I won against Todoroki." Deku said "Really? Wow! That's great Deku!" She said with a smile on her face. "I'm going against either Iida or Ibara now, so wish me luck." Deku said getting ready to leave "Wait Deku..." Ochako said stopping him "Yeah?" Ochako then blushed and gave him a hug surprising Deku "that's for earlier. Also good luck out there." Ochako said letting go and giving Deku a thumbs up. Deku smiled and returned it going up to the stadium.

To be continued...

Yes I know! A chapter the day after another chapter! It's crazy right? This one was full of action and the next one will be just as action packed. We also see Ochako developing a lot more romantic feelings for Deku then in the canon story. What will happen? Find out next time!