Consequences

All Might and Deku got into a defensive position, every now and then, Deku would glance at Lemillion who was holding Ochako. Each time he would feel his anger rise, then quickly calm himself down.

"So Eighth and Ninth, are you just going to stand there, or are you actually going to do something?" All For One asked the two of them in a mocking manner.

"All Might... we need a plan. We can't just take All For One head on. Any ideas?" Deku looked to All Might for advice.

"I might have one... But I need to hold him off for a bit. Here's the plan: I know one of your quirks builds up energy to be used for later, while I distract him, you start building up energy, and then use whatever you can on him. Got it?"

Deku nodded at All Mights instructions, then activated full cowling.

"So All Might. Are you finally ready to face me?" All For One held out his hand in front of him.

"All For One... I've been cautiously awaiting this moment ever since I learned you survived... This time... I'll make sure you won't come back!" All Might then got into a running position, and rushed towards All For One.

All For One blocked it easily with an air blast, and pushed All Might away with it. All Might continuously tried to attack All For One, but he dodged and countered every one of his attempts.

"You really have gotten weaker. Do you really think you're able to beat me as you are right now?" All For One asked him as a way to agitate.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself! I'm only getting started!" All Might said, getting in a position that doesn't have an opening, making All For One sigh.

"Whatever you're planning, won't work. You should know that by now." All For One stated, holding out his hand, making Black and red electricity dance around it, and launching an air blast at him.

All Might narrowly avoided it, and looked back to see All For One gone. "Look up." A voice said, making All Might glance up to see All For One, only for him to launch him down to the ground.

"I honestly can't believe you actually did that! You really are weak now." All For One then did an evil laugh, making All Might laugh, catching his attention.

"I guess you should realize that... I let you hit me on purpose." All Might said, coughing up a bit of blood.

"Hm?" All For One didn't have anytime to think, as he was struck by... "FAUX 100% UNITED STATES OF WORLD SMASHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Deku yelled out, kicking All For One in the head with all he had.

The Shockwave that followed was massive, leveling the area, and other areas miles away. Wind pressure that could be compared to the most dangerous tornado in history.

The smoke eventually cleared, and both All Might and Deku were panting heavily. All Might put a thumbs up, and Deku returned the favor.

He offered All Might a hand, and he took it. "So... You think that did it?" Deku asked All Might. "Well... The only way to know for sure, is to see it for ourselves." All Might stated, and Deku nodded.

The two walked towards the absolutely massive Kilometer long crater. They slid down it, and started looking around. Only to find that... He wasn't there.

(First... Is All For One still alive?) Deku asked the first user. (No... He shouldn't be. I can't sense his life-force! So... Where is he?!) Suddenly... Danger Sense warned Deku of something, turning around to see Black and Red tendrils coming at him faster than light.