Meeting again.

Class 1-A got a few days off the festival in order to recover and regain their strength. Deku was the Most tired after his fight with Katsuki, it was time for everyone to go back to U.A. Deku got on the train looking at his phone. Then someone looked at him "Hey, are you Midoriya?" The person asked him and he nodded "nice job winning the sports festival, I rooted for you." The man said and Deku smiled "Thanks." Then the whole train noticed him and started wanting to question him.

After Deku got off the train he made his way to U.A, then he saw Iida walking towards him. "Hello Midoriya." Iida said "Hey Iida... I heard what happened to your brother... I'm sorry." Deku said "Its fine... Really. But let's not focus on that right now-"  Deku cut Iida off "No. You're wrong. I know what you're going to try and I'll just tell you... Revenge isn't the answer. So please, Don't go after stain." Deku said with Iida looking at him in somewhat shock, he then sighed "Ok. I promise I won't." Deku sighed of relief "Good. I'll be seeing you." Deku went into the building and Iida clenched his teeth.

Deku was walking when all of a sudden Ochako joined him. "Good morning Deku!" Ochako said "Oh, good morning Uraraka." Deku said walking "Congrats on winning the sports festival." Ochako said "Thanks!  It was hard to win. But I kept my promise about this being my debut." Deku said "Yeah, you're right. Oh I think we're about to be late! Come on let's go!" Ochako said running ahead "hey hold on!" Deku yelled running as well.

The class was sitting down waiting for Mr. Aizawa to come in. When he finally came in he had midnight with him. "Uh, Mr. Aizawa, why do you have Ms. midnight with you?" Kaminari asked. "Because you're going to be picking your hero names!" Midnight said with enthusiasm. "You'll each have boards and a marker, you will then Write your forever hero names. Keep in mind you cannot change them so make it appropriate and good!" Midnight said passing around whiteboards to the whole class. "Oh right. Before you write down your hero names I have to show you all the heroes that asked for you to come to their agency as an internship program. If you don't have any applications for an internship then you can choose from work study places."

Mr. Aizawa then pressed a button and a screen came up with multiple numbers. Deku had the most at a whopping 8,227 applicants. Todoroki had the second most at 5,475, and Katsuki had the third most at 3,458. "Whoa, it's completely backwards!" Kaminari said "Yeah, shouldn't Bakugo be a little bit higher?" Kirishima asked "heh! Those loser heroes are afraid of me! Then they can be afraid all they want! I'm still going to be the number 1 hero!" Katsuki said with confidence. Deku ignored him and wrote down his hero name then raised his hand. "Midoriya, are you ready to present your hero name?" Midnight asked "Yeah." Deku answered and walked up there.

'This is it, it has to be this one. I've already committed to calling myself this so... Here we go.' Deku revealed his hero name gasping the entire class "Midoriya man, are you sure that's what you want?" Kirishima asked "Yeah, it'll be your hero name forever." Kaminari answered "Yeah, I know. I used to hate it too. But I recently found someone who put a better meaning to the word. So this, is my hero name." The whiteboard said 'Deku' on it. Ochako smiled while Katsuki looked at Deku in slight confusion. "Alright, Deku will be your hero name. Who's up next?" Midnight asked and a few others raised their hands.

After everyone had chosen a hero name, they then had to choose an internship. Deku had a big pile of papers in front of him. 'I know who I'm going to choose... And I know I might regret it.' Deku found Gran Torino in there and wrote his name on it. He then turned in his application and was walking with Ochako and Iida. "So, Iida which agency are you interning at?" Deku asked Iida "I'm working at Manual's agency. And what about you Uraraka?" Iida asked Ochako "I'm going to Gun head's gym." Ochako said surprising the 2 of them. "But didn't you say you wanted to be a rescue hero?" Deku asked "Yeah, I do. But I don't know that much about close combat, I'm planning on getting used to it so I can use it to my advantage whenever we're in a battle." Ochako said "that's a good idea Uraraka. Oh I think my train is here. I'll see you later." Iida said getting on the train.

"So Deku, uh... Good luck on your internship." Ochako said "Thanks. You too." Deku said walking towards his train and getting on it. Ochako walked to her train and got on it as well. She looked out the window and thought about a few things. Like how she failed at winning the sports festival, how proud her parents were anyways, and her crush. She blushed at the thought of Deku. She tried to ignore the thoughts but they kept coming back. She knew she had a crush on him, but there is no way he had the same feelings for her... Right?

Deku was on the train looking at his phone. He then came to a photo of him, Ochako, and Iida. "I let you down once... I won't let that happen again." Deku mumbled scrolling through his phone. Deku would have to tell Katsuki the secret of one for all soon or else it might cause some problems. After a while he finally arrived at his stop and got off the train.

He walked to Gran Torino's place and opened the door. "Gran Torino, hello? Are you here?" Deku then looked down and saw him in a pool of blood. "HOLY CRAP HE'S DEAD- oh wait... That's just ketchup." Deku remembered looking at Gran Torino waking up. "Surprising you could tell blood and ketchup apart." Gran Torino said getting his cane. "Remind me your name again." Gran Torino said "Izuku Midoriya, but call me Deku." He answered noticing Gran Torino grabbing his suitcase.

"This is a nice outfit, put it on and we'll spar for a bit. Also I know you're from the future." Gran Torino said surprising Deku. "R-Right." Deku took his suit case, put on his costume, and got ready to spar. "Don't go all out. Use at least 5%." Gran Torino said and Deku nodded. He activated full cowling at 15%, and got into a fighting position. Gran Torino then started jumping around at super speeds. He started hitting Deku with him not being able to react. 'Okay danger sense. You're up!' Danger sense warned him about a hit to the side and Deku kicked in that direction, Gran Torino was caught off guard and went flying into a wall. "I got him! Oh right... Gran Torino! Are you okay?" Deku asked looking at the huge hole. "Yeah I'm fine. Good kick kid. Impressive that you were able to hit me." Gran Torino said. "Well thank you. I'm a lot stronger then I was before." Deku said smiling. "You're right. We'll spar a little more, then we'll go on patrol tomorrow." Gran Torino said and went to cook some teriyaki. Deku smiled and looked at his hand "I hope Iida listened to me. But I guess we'll see tomorrow." Deku then went up to his room and took a nap.

To be continued...

It's morbin' time.