Chapter 1; Not Everyone Likes the Hero,

[Xemon POV]

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Oh how much that quote applies to me right now. I've just debuted as a villain, and of course, the first thing X did was try to stop me.

I'm tired of being on the sidelines, watching as my family got all of the glory. 

And it was my fucking turn to make a change. 

Today I'm having a second attack on the city. I know the 'patrol' routes like the back of my hand, so I'm starting downtown. 

After fixing the chain around my arms and back, I believe I'm ready to head out. Sure, the chain is an impractical weapon, if you haven't trained with it. 

And luckily, when I was trying to be just like my family, to fit into the mold, I trained with the chain. 

And, since my debut, quite a few people have requested interviews with my family. 

It's quite funny honestly, seeing my Dads on live television learn of how I'm now a villain, the true hurt in their eyes. 

My phone blew up shortly after. Quite literally. Oh, how I hate security features.

If I'm right, I can get the plans from that one high-tech 'Lab' that designs most everything for heroes. 

It's disguised as an antique store, but I know my way around the place. And if I get the plans, the attention will finally be on me. For once in my entire fucking life, I won't be overshadowed by someone else.

----------------------

gah, I love this plot so much. 

I have little planned for this book, besides;

-rivalry between Hels/Xemon

-Xemon: oh aether I never realized how hot he is what the fuck

and

-Xemon and Hels become villain duo.