Epilogue + Note

Scarian wedding!!! <3 <3

takes place three-four months after hels' death

i forgo how weddings work

------------------

"So you're telling me, that you lost your villain vest, that you're planning to wear today, in your own wedding?"

"yes-"

"What is Scar going to be wearing from his hero outfit?"

"His Hat™-"

"Just wear the chicken mask then, but have it on the side of your head."

"Oh yeah!"

"Now go get the dang dress on, dumbass."

"Excuse me!"

"Grian, go."

"Fine."

----

Once Grian was finally ready, the two, being Xemon and Grian, eventually left. Xemon went to join everyone in waiting, while Grian met up with whoever was the stand-in parent. 

Because it went with the theme of the wedding, they also hired someone off of the internet to be the priest. [It was a woman named Yae Miko who seemed qualified enough.]

Soon enough, Grian was standing at the alter, and Scar was walking down the aisle, with, unsurprisingly, not his [dead] father, and instead Xisuma, who fit the role in all aspects except physical.

~Skipping through the boring part of vows and the kissing~

As the two went to cut the cake, though, someone slammed Grian's face into the cake, which caused the man's wings to fluff out and hit Scar, and the perpetrator in the face.  

-------------------------

Hello.

As you probably can tell, it is December First, of 2022, while the last Chapter was posted on September Fourth of the same year.

I'd fallen out of Hermitcraft shortly after, or during the creation of that chapter, and I had to push myself to write this. As you can see, it's unfinished, because I can't push myself to complete it.

I love HEX, and I love the fandom, and I'll gladly read fanfiction relating to the series. But, I can't bring myself to write more for the fandom.

So, with the deletion of unfinished/unwritten books on the series, this is my final send-off to the fandom. (for now!)

Signing off,

Michael White, a Hermitcraft Enjoyer since Season 5.