Chapter 8; Family Dinner.

very indecisive on the slowburn front.

also sorry for not having any scenes with any heroes bc, like, no <3

i don't want to write a corrupt hero hermit, pls and thank you. 

this is like my favourite chapter so far.

AND I GET TO USE AN OLD OC (Lee) IN THIS)

-----------

[Xemon POV]

Hels and I have been hanging out a bit more, out of villain work, of course. We'd clicked again, and now we're friends again. 

I think Xisuma's caught on to the fact that, well, we're friends again. 

Sure, the two of us barely speak now, but he's still my brother. So he'd probably seen the two of us around. 

And I mean I'm not an asshole, I still show up to family dinners each week. I may be a villain, but I can't hurt my dads that way. 

To think that a month ago I was training to join their 'team' of heroes, or to move to the nearby city and help out over there, but now here I am, fighting to stop corrupt heroism, and for the correct views of different villains, some which might've been viewed as a villain due to how the heroes decided to show them.

Like Evelyn and V, the two of them seemed to be sweet, but due to their corruption and powers respectively, they were named outcasts by some hero. 

I'm actually surprised that they managed to start a company despite being named villains. Rose Cafe might've been a villain-run place, and they only hired villains, but it was quite popular. 
Except for on Tuesdays. 

On Tuesdays, for some reason, they only served Villains and the Elderly/Children. It's a nice idea, but why?

Why not Sundays or Fridays, or Mondays even! Why Tuesday?!?

Anyways, I'm currently at dinner with Dad and Pa. X had to do a stupid interview so he isn't here. I rarely saw him before I left, and he never comes to stop me when I cause chaos anyway. 

I never thought robbing a bank would be fun, but it probably would be more fun if I were to be against my brother.

Because I can use my years of blackmail against him. 

That may be why he doesn't come after me, and some of the other heroes do. 

Back to dinner, Pa and Dad are talking about Xisuma's interview. Turns out it's for some big company, and it's probably going to bring up my conversion to villainhood. 

The same thing happened with Wels and Hels. It took the media a whole year to calm down from Hel's "Betrayal". Hell, the news still has a story in the paper on the anniversary of his turning. 

I'm surprised no one's mentioned jackshit over how Hels and I teamed u-

And the front door's banged open. There's Uncle Lee. Pa's younger brother, and the only family member that shows up at the most random of times. 

He had been invited, most likely, he never shows up when we're eating. 

"Hey Bro, Johnathan, and Mini-Me!"

"Hi, Lee."

"Hey, Uncle Lee!"

Now, he's ruffled my hair and sat down. 

He's my favourite family member, besides X. [Do Not Tell Him That]

I guess we're going to start eating now?

----

Xisuma showed up halfway through dinner. 

He'd apologized for being late, which was bullshit, and then sat across from me. 

----

I ended up staying the night and wished Uncle Lee goodbye. I did go to bed before X left. I did not want to speak with him, because the last time we had an actual conversation, he'd tried to stop me from becoming a villain.

---------------

HI

I DREW LEE/MARCKUS/JOHNATHAN

I did use Lee's old design, and I had to design Marckus (siblings) around him. And then Johnathan is a design adopted from a friend.

aka;

I was being resourceful and lazy w/ the designs.

(Lee dyes his hair the red colouring btw)