"ᴀᴜʀᴀ - ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 4"

"Little bro? What's going on? Why is your shirt ripped and did you bring another cat? " You exclaimed, trying to act that you had just woken up from your nap, when in fact you had just arrived at the same time as them.

"I'll explain later, but for now, can you help me with him?"

Given that you instructed him to place the cat on the sofa while you went to get the medkit,

I hope he's fine.. should I heal him? 'No, no, that would be dangerous.' After getting the medkit, you proceed to go down.

You were still in the middle of the staircase when Jiwoo grabbed the medkit from your grasp and began sprinting toward the cat... You wanted to tell him to be patient, but you brushed it off.

'I always forgot how fast he was...'

As Jiwoo was busy bandaging the cat, you then took the opportunity to get some food, as Jiwoo was still not eating dinner yet. You also took some canned food for Kayden... and now that you thought about it, does Kayden like cat food?

"Here, eat. You still haven't eaten anything yet. I also bought some cat food for Mr. Cat over here. " You said, giving them the food.

"I did the best I could. Do you think it's enough? "

"He'll be fine," Kayden said.

While they were busy talking, here you were checking the injured cat, who was still unconscious. As the two were busy talking, you took the opportunity to use your awake but concealed it so the two wouldn't know that you were using your power.

What is this? ' As you check on the cat, he has this killing aura at the same time. His suffering. 'Who could have than this?' at this point, you were angry and confused as to who did that, as you thought you got rid of the cruel people who used to experiment with animals.

Uno was also known for getting rid of the people, or awakeners, who used animals as test subjects. When she arrives at the laboratory or warehouse, the only thing they can hear is peaceful outside, but the inside is full of screams and begging for forgiveness.

And because of that, no one dared to do it again. But why know?

Snapping from your thoughts when Jiwoo called you. asking if the cat will be fine as you're an expert on checking an injured animal or an injured person as you are a part-time nurse.

After checking multiple times, you then told him that the cat was fine and just needed a rest, and asked how the cat got his injury.

Even though you know the answer to it, you still ask. As Jiwoo was telling you how the cat got his injury, Kayden, on the other hand, was confused as to how you know if the cat is fine, and seeing the cat's situation, which was covered with a bandage, a normal person would react immediately and say that the cat will not be fine.

"So.. how do you know the cat will be fine?"

You and Jiwoo look at Kayden, then look at each other, then back at Kayden again.

"I'm a part-time nurse," you said. Kayden wanted to laugh. you a nurse. When you almost smack the chair on him and almost pounce on him, it's a good thing Jiwoo was there to stop it.

Hearing Kayden almost laugh, you wanted to grab the nearest object, which is the medkit box, and you also wanted to ask what was so funny, but Jiwoo only shook his head at you.

"You're lucky, little bro is here!" As you were busy glaring at Kayden, Jiwoo, on the other hand, couldn't help but grip his pants. He didn't know how to tell you how he used his power. Without hesitating, he immediately called for your attention.