"ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ - ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 20"

"That kid wants to fight Jisuk again? and Ms. Seo agreed. " Jiyoung asks Inhyuk, not believing what she heard.

"Yes, even after I explained Jisuk's background to Ms. Seo and Jiwoo, he still insists on fighting him. Jiwoo said he wants to test his abilities."

Continuing how he misjudged Jiwoo, it seems like Jiwoo is ready to live as an awakened person.

"One more thing, Chairwomen, about Ms. Seo. I think you already suspect her. Do you think she just hides her power and just uses it now? When you asked me to visit them, there was this powerful shield that was shielding the house, and only a person who Ms. Seo trusted could enter or be allowed to enter."

For a second, Jiyoung was thinking, it was indeed suspicious as they checked the background, not finding one until now that Ms. Seo had power, but the difference was that it wasn't the same as Jiwoo.

Unlike her and Jisuk, who have the same power, as a sibling or relative, whatever the first generation has will always be the same for the future generation, so why is Ms. Seo different?

"Don't worry too much; we will take care of the fight location and I will preside over the event. I will make sure that Jiwoo won't get severely hurt. As for Ms. Seo, I'm still researching for it. " Inhyuk said.

"Fine. Please keep an eye on them personally. Even if she says to stop what we're doing, I need to look out for the country... she may be a threat."

Inhyuk then nodded and began leaving the office, as he exited the room. Jisuk, who was just walking upstairs, called him.

"Inhyuk, I heard you met up with the kid and Ms. Seo? How are they doing? "

"It is going to happen in five days. " Inhyuk simply said, hand in his pocket.

"What is it?"

"Jiwoo wants to fight you in five days, when his legs completely heal. So be prepared.

"What? What did Ms. Seo say about this? "

"She agreed, and before you fight him Ms. Seo requests you to apologize to Jiwoo if you don't, she will press charges, as you did assault Jiwoo" Inhyuk inquired, walking away from Jisuk.

As Inhyuk was now going downstairs, leaving behind Jisuk, Jisuk, on the other hand, was excited. "What a funny kid. He wants to fight me again, does he? I let him off easy last time as Ms. Interfere, tsk he's so confident?'

"This will be fun," Jisuk whispered, entering his sister's office wanting to discuss something.

-Seo's House-

Inside the house of the Seo's house, Jiwoo and Kayden, who were in the basement busy preparing for the fight, while you were away at that time.

"Whatever you do, don't try to reposition your awakened abilities. You must focus your ability on the muscles and bones being used. Then, your strength and speed will improve."

'Tch! She dares ask me to babysit the house while she's away! I'm a great Kayden! This kid can do that!' Kayden still remembers how you looked at him while you were exiting the house.

As for Jiwoo, because he has school, he doesn't mind if Kayden is there to look out for the house, because if anything happens to the cat, Kayden is there to protect them.

But because he took a leave and was busy training, it is also a good thing that Kayden gets to watch the house with him.

Though he knows he can take care of it, he is still scared. What if there's a ghost?

Jiwoo isn't used to soloing the house with just the cats; it wasn't even his pet and they only came when hungry, so a big empty house is not his thing.

By now, Jiwoo was trembling, sweating heavenly, and huffing while looking at Kayden "It... it's not that easy."