"ᴊɪᴡᴏᴏ - ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 7"

In this chapter, I've focused on Jiwoo. But don't worry, the next chapter is your time to shine.

_____

"Mom, am I really not human?" They say humans can't move this fast.. and my friends say I'm a monster.. Mom, when will Noona come home? " Jiwoo, a seven-year-old boy, inquired of his mother. to understand why he was different than the other kids, and how he wanted to know when his sister would come home.

"Is it wrong to have powers like mine?"

After Jiwoo said that, his mother smiled at him, reassured him that everything would be fine, and told him that it's no one's fault, and it's not his fault either. not mentioning his Noona to him.

"If it's no one's fault, why are we running away again?" How come Noona is always away from us? Is she going to know where we will go again? " The last thing Jiwoo said is that because of it, of constantly running again, he doesn't have any friends.

Mother smiled, disappeared after Jiwoo said that.. she doesn't have more reason to tell him why he doesn't have friends or where his noona is at... She can't help but to blame herself as to why Jiwoo is like that, and why her daughter is always away from them. The only thing she did at that moment was hug her son.

The seven-year-old Jiwoo can only look at the kids who were playing, and he can only wish to play with them, but can't as he needs to hide his power. He thought he would live like this forever, but then he heard a cat beside him. He was startled at first when it pressed against his thigh. He thought the cat would leave him after a couple of minutes, but it stayed.

That was the start of how Jiwoo made a friend and a companion.

"So soft," Jiwoo exclaimed, happily petting the cat who was purring with every petting he did.

He was busy with the cat, and he didn't notice a person walking behind him. He only looked up when he noticed it had become dark. "Noona!" Jiwoo jumped up to hug her.

"Hey little bro, sorry I'm late! and I want you to wake up now. Jiwoo.. Jiwoo..."

"Jiwoo seo!!!" Startled by this, he jolted from his seat and looked up, seeing his teacher looking at him, who was clearly angry. I might have fallen asleep..' dreaming about his past again, but at the same time.. that time is when his Noona visited him and how he made some friends with a cat.

"Get up now!"

"I wasn't going to say anything because you're normally not like this.. but you've been sleeping through class two days in a row!"

But Jiwoo was focused on one thing: getting home and checking the cat, and wanting to learn more about awakenen with Kayden. Without hesitation, he asked the teacher if the class was over, his teacher look at him confused.

"Huh? Yeah, it just ended. Jiwoo, is something wrong? If so, you should tell me.. or your sister. "

"Ah.. Okay... the class is over." Sometimes the teacher forgets how blunt Jiwoo is and how he really is the little brother of Ms. Y/n, as you are also blunt when you want too.

"Sir, I've got to go!" Jiwoo exclaimed, and grabbed his bag to go out of the class. The teacher was about to ask him, only to receive the door slam.

"... hey! Jiwoo! " The teacher last yelled, and Jiwoo was now running from the hallway just to go home, but he'd visit his Noona first before going home. Noona told me that she needed to say something to me. I wonder what it is? '

Never mind, Mr. Kayden must be waiting for me! I had better hurry—' He was about to go down when he almost bumped into the person in front of him.