"ᴊɪᴡᴏᴏ ᴠꜱ ᴊɪꜱᴜᴋ_ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2 - ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 22"

Previously in the last chapter

*Beep*

Hearing all his Noona words gave him more strength and determination to face this person in front of him.

*Beep*

'Don't be afraid, it was only for a few days, but you trained hard with Mr. Kayden. Noona supported you until now, and now she's watching... you need to show her all. "

'Just... do your best.' Jiwoo remarked to himself.

*Beep!*'

"This feels like deja vu," Kayden. You thought of watching the two and were about to begin.

_____

As the third beep began, Jisuk didn't waste long and immediately went straight ahead, surprising Jiwoo, who was not expecting him to move so fast.

Jiwoo didn't get a chance to react when, Jisuk punched him on the side of his rib cage, continuing it to his right cheek, and because the punch was so powerful, it hurled him at the furthest back.

lying on the ground, flinching in pain.

'Hehe, is that all there is? even after all that training? Maybe they're the joke ones.' Jisuk thought, snickering at the state of Jiwoo.

Jisuk thought he had won, as Jiwoo was still on the ground, flinching in pain. He began walking towards the adult who was watching.

"This was way too easy, and after I made the time to come," Jisuk mutters, but unknown to him, he was heard by the adults.

Inhyuk, who was busy with his own thoughts, thought that Jiwoo struck out completely, thinking Jiwoo must not have expected Jisuk's attack, and knowing Jisuk

Inhyuk knows that it's not Jisuk's full strength, but it's still a big blow to Jiwoo. At the same time, he can't help but glance at his side.

'Is she angry perhaps?' Inhyuk thought, nervously glancing at you.

You can't help but raise your eyebrows at Jisuk. Hearing his statement, you want to tell this kid that he is way ahead of himself, as the fight is just about to begin.

Yeah, he did attack first, but with patience and time, Jiwoo will stand up and fight him again.

"How Unfortunate, when three of you made the time to come and watch... so unlike you sis, to make time to see a fight against some puny kid... and don't get me wrong Ms. Seo, you should check again who's the joke here," Jisuk said, snickering.

Only for him to click his tongue irritated as your ignoring him, and was busy looking at Jiwoo, still he can't help why your not sprinting to your little brother's side, telling Jiwoo that he should have listened to you like a good little brother.

But that didn't happen. Instead, you just stood there looking at Jiwoo.

"Hey, aren't you-" But Jisuk didn't get to finish when he heard a groan in the background, almost like Jiwoo was standing up.

'Huh?'

"Ow... that hurt," Jiwoo muttered, standing up shakingly while wiping his cheeks.

Smiling at the sight of it, even though Jiwoo only trained for a week to prepare for this fight, you already know that he won't just give up yet, plus his mentor is one of your pupils.

Knowing Kayden, he might have taught the same technique that you taught him a long time ago. When it comes to facing enemies, the first rule is to never charge first.