"ᴊɪᴡᴏᴏ ᴠꜱ ᴊɪꜱᴜᴋ_ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1 - ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 21"

Author here! It surprised me that I updated! I've been very busy at school the last few days because my thesis was due. Whoever created that, I hope you don't have a nice meal.

Anyway, happy reading!

HAPPY 8.5k Reads! Woah!!! Thank you!!

_____

"You're not coming, Noona?"

"No, I have a job, remember? And besides, Kayden will watch you, "you said, taking out your coat, keys, and any necessary stuff before you left the house.

After weeks of waiting, Jiwoo's rematch against Jisuk has finally arrived, as has his trip to the Shinwa Association, while you have already begun your work as a doctor or nurse at Awakened Academy.

Nothing has changed from your previous job, except that you can now use your power to easily heal those who are injured and have an afternoon tea with Hans himself.

You also meet new people. The one who you like the most is Chul Young. At first, you thought he was a student, as he looked very young for his age. He is an easy-going person, which reminds you of Mr. Lee.

But the difference is that Chul only talks when he needs to and he's not a clingy person, not yet.

When a week had passed since working there, the instructors thought you were Hans' wife, as they always saw you going to his office or Hans visiting you.

And they don't mind, as Hans looks happy and you two look good together. They won't lie, when they first saw you, they thought you were going to replace Hans, as you have this leadership aura on you.

And you are so beautiful, they thought you were a person who is serious in conversation, but it's the opposite of that.

working there for a week now. It's not bad, unlike the previous school. Students are nice, teachers are nice, but sometimes when you are visiting Hans or going to the faculty room to give them the paperwork, some higher students mock those below them.

You lectured them, but they still continue.

"Hey, why am I going to babysit him?" Kayden asked, annoyed in his voice.

"Don't you want to see how Jiwoo improved? Don't lie, you wanted to watch it." After that, you bid goodbye to Jiwoo and walk out of the house first.

"Tell your sister, next time.. that I'm not a babysitter! She treated me like one!," yelled Kayden to Jiwoo.

As for Jiwoo, he only chuckled while sweat-dropping, only to drop his smile. He thought you would watch him as he wanted to show you that he could protect himself and maybe you.

He wanted to show that he was improving, but seeing you always happy while coming home, he sighed in relief, as he thought that the job you have right now is different from school.

Yes, he can't check on you like before or eat together, but if his Noona is smiling when she gets back, it's a sign that the job you have is a nice environment.

As Jiwoo was about to exit the house, his eyes caught something there his Noona phone. Of all things that you forgot, it's your phone, which surprised Jiwoo, as you never left your phone.

"Mr. Kayden, I think it's better you stay."

"Huh? What are you saying? "

"Well, Noona left her phone... and she never does that. I was hoping for you to give it to her when she returns."