"ʙᴜʟʟʏɪɴɢ - ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 9"

"Oh, Miss Seo How are you today? Did you meet your old friend? "

"What? Oh right, yes it was splendid.. you gave Jiwoo the paper, right? Like I asked you. " Seeing Mr. Lee nod, you nodded back and returned your gaze to the papers in front of you, being a part-time nurse in school. It doesn't mean you only check on the students; you have to do some paperwork as well.

You can't help but feel a gaze on the back of your head. "Yes, Mr. Lee, is there something you want?" You said, without looking at him and still focusing on the paperwork.

"A-ah... Well, I wanted to invite-" You didn't let him finish, as you already knew what he was indicating. "Mr. Lee, again, thank you, but I have to decline as I'm very busy. "Mr. Lee can only chuckle and continue his work. For you, he is a kind yet obvious person, and sometimes his ego is way up. 

Sighing loudly and stretching after finishing some paperwork, you began to stand up to have some lunch, only to stop when Mr. Lee called you again. He wanted to give you some water as you look dehydrated and, seeing him looking at you hoping that you would accept it, you only sigh and take it.

"Thanks." As you begin walking to the cafeteria, you can't help but think of the event that happened yesterday. You didn't hear about another missing animal, and you are hoping that he will be listed to you.

'Why is he so obsessed with awaking some animals?' You irritated thought, gulping the water on the bottle.

"Oh Miss Y/n, care to join?" When you arrive at the cafeteria, the first person to greet you is Mrs. Hill. One of the kindest people and smartest, most beautiful teachers you have ever met. You smiled at her and kindly accepted her invitation.

"You look tired." Is everything okay? "

"Same as usual.. just have some paperwork to do. How are you and Mr. Hill? "

She then begins talking about how they are planning to start a family and how they want to buy a house first before the kid part. At some point, she asks you when will, you will get married and start a family, to which you only grumble.

"I hope you meet someone like you," Mrs. Hill chuckled, looking at your irritated expression. "Very funny Hill, well I better go back and finish a pile of papers." as you returned. Hill, on the other hand, couldn't help but feel bad for you, as you were getting old and you didn't have a partner yet, so she planned to set up a date for you. 'She will thank me later, I feel it

Sliding the door at the clinic, the once empty desk where you finished some paper not too long ago is now full of new papers, which makes you grumble more. At this point, you want to go back to being a child and not take so much responsibility.

"Where is Mr. Lee?" You thought, noticing that he was not in his usual spot. You only shrug and begin writing and finishing some paperwork. You texted Jiwoo that he should fetch you instead of you fetching him as you have more paperwork to do.

You only take a break when you check on the house, and when you see that Kayden is looking after the other cats, you sigh relievedly. Finally, someone is looking out for them as you constantly use your awakened to check on them personally, and it makes your job twice as difficult as you have to finish your work so you can make Jiwoo some dinner on time.

_____

"Noona, are you ready to go home now?" Looking at the sliding door, stood Jiwoo, who was now panting, which made you confused at the same time. You only looked at him deadpan.

Did you run again? How many times do I have to tell you that the cats won't run away? " You referred to Kayden as one of the cats. You can't help but smile at Jiwoo, who was scratching his head and averting his eyes, feeling embarrassed.