"ꜱᴛᴀʏ - ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 6"

"So you're not staying?"

"No, I was just passing by and I chanced to see what the cruel old man did. I couldn't help it but to dive in, as I wanted to protect the cat." You said half a lie.

"Good riddance." You only let out a chuckle without peeking into his head with your beak.

"Well, I better be off. I hope you look after that cat, and remember to lose some weight, fat cat, "after you said that, you flew away." leaving behind a smiling Jiwoo and an angry Kayden.

As you flew away from them, here you are flying again to the previous location, wanting to fix the damage before anyone can see it or the tracker. You don't want to let them know about Jiwoo's present and don't want them to know that the one who did that was the old man, as you're planning to get to him before the trackers.

Fixing the spot where the damage was is easy for you, just like lifting a feather. Tracking the old man was also easy for you, but due to not having much time, you can't track him yet as you have a job. That job is where Jiwoo school is, and you two walk on the same block.

Surprise? lol.

You proceed to return home, looking at the almost-shining sun. The old man can wait.

And you have more important things to do, other than the old man. Even though you wanted to end his life right now, you couldn't as you weren't alone. When you first fixed the damage that was caused by Jiwoo the other day, you felt an energy when you were going back to the house.

At first you didn't really mind it, but you felt it again, when you were escorting Jiwoo and Kayden back. so went back to leave no trace.

It's a good thing that your room has a balcony, so it's easy for you to fly out and fly in. After transferring, you proceed to lock the balcony and walk your way to the bathroom to prepare yourself. Even though you didn't get to sleep, you have high energy, like before working as an ex-awakener, you didn't just fight, challenged those who wanted to fight.

No, you practice every day, train, and regain your energy without sleeping. You can add Kayden to that, as you also train with him.

As you were preparing, Kayden and Jiwoo were now inside the living room, trying to heal the injured cat.

"How is he?" Jiwoo asked. He couldn't help but worry about the cat's condition as it took, worse damage to the old man. If that blackbird hadn't come, then the worst-case scenario is that the cat would be gone for sure.

"Phew.. I think he'll live.. but his body has experienced significant trauma. He's going to need plenty of rest. Good thing that damn bird was there. " Kayden said, muttering the last sentence, which was still heard by Jiwoo.

He then told Kayden how fortunate it is and how lucky the cat is that Kayden's friends swooped in time, only hearing a groan in Kayden's mouth.

"I'm not their friend! Also, I think they like me. "

"Why is that?" Jiwoo asks, clearly confused as to why is the same as Kayden.

"Are you serious? they talk like me, and act like us.. it's not a familiar that is.."

"What's familiar?"

"This kid." Kayden thought, clearly annoyed by how clueless Jiwoo was. He was about to say another lecture to him when he heard a ring from upstairs. He can only let out a relieved sigh, knowing that he won't waste another time with Jiwoo talking about familiar things.

"What should I do, Mr. Kayden?"

Kayden looked confused as to why Jiwoo was panicking. He then asked why he was panicking.