"ʀᴇᴀʟ ꜰᴏʀᴍ - ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 12"

Note - Some English grammar errors. Excuse my English grammar.

_____

"Haa... creating so much racket without first securing your surroundings... idiots."

Now that Kayden said that, you wanted to smack your forehead. Indeed, he was right with what he said. No one can know what's happening inside. You are so focused on Jiwoo that you forgot to do that.

'Note to self, do that first before doing the next step' You mentally check, but even though you did that before, you wonder why you didn't do it first.

Kayden then snaps his finger creating a barrier, or what we called a space isolation power, as for you, your focus on Jiwoo and healing him.

"You... don't you think this is all too much? He's just a kid after all. " Kayden said.

"Tch again.. are you like her also?" Who are you?" Dr. Delein questioned

Kayden, on the other hand, tilted his head, wondering what he meant by that. He then glanced at the bird, which was now healing Jiwoo.

Does he mean her? Whatever '

Kayden then smirked, "Hmm.. who am I?"

As for Dr. Delein, he then analyzed what he found. 'Electric power, and so much energy yet different from that person.. it can't be... it can't be... why would he be here?'

"Mr. Kay.. den..." Jiwoo spoke, while you gently pushed him again to lie down as you kept healing him.

"Sit down, boy, I am still healing you."

After Jiwoo said that, Dr. Delein looked shocked and was now pointing his finger at Kayden.

"Is it really you? Kayden... break " Suddenly, the air around him felt like it was heavy.

"Bingo!"

Hearing Kayden say that he felt déjà vu. 'Ah right, that damn bird.. even so.. if he's really Kayden, then I don't have a chance'

Dr. Delein then pleaded to Kayden, telling him how he didn't mean to harm Jiwoo or him, and if he knew about that kid, he wouldn't have attacked.

Hearing this, you scoffed, irritated by his action.

Glancing at Kayden, feeling his aura, you know for sure his piss-off as well and was now telling Dr. Delein to shut his blabbering, as he saw what he did and thus his final word to him was

"Just Die."

It happened so quickly that Jiwoo and Wooin had to look twice; as, for you, you no longer hide your happiness on your face and laugh in your head.

Oh, how I wished I could do that...'But even if you can do that, it's all in the past.

As for that strike, Dr. Delein kneeled on the ground and smoke was coming out of him. Kayden thought he killed him for sure, seeing him not responding only to hear a grunt.

"Oh ho? I see. Did I not use enough of my powers? In that case, I'll dispose of you this time! " Kayden said, mocking Delein. He was about to attack again, only for Wooin to step in.

Shielding Dr. Delein.

"Who are you?" Ask Kayden.

For Wooin, he knows who's standing in front of him, as Kayden is known as one of the strongest of the awakened ones. What's more, is that his ex-master was Uno.

Wooin heard many things about Kayden. After his master died, he did something that made him achieve the name break. He ruthlessly destroys anyone standing in his way, and for his unstoppable personality, he earns that name.