"ᴡᴏᴏɪɴ - ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 11"

Stretching from your seat, as you finish the last paperwork for today, Today is normal as usual, but the difference is that Kayden is now training Jiwoo to get stronger and handle his awakening well.

"Ms. Seo, you look tired. Do you want me to get you some drinks?"

"Oh, no thank you, I'm going out for today." The part-time nurse nodded at you and continued her work.

As for Mr. Lee, he was still busy with the paperwork and, seeing you getting off, wondering how you finished all the paperwork in one sitting, as he needed to take two days to finish it.

"I'm off," you said, taking your coat and proceeding to exit the room.

As you were now going down the stairs, wanting to exit the building, wanting to go home as fast as possible, so you could prepare a nice meal, and relax for a bit.

You paused for a moment, thinking if you'll buy another cat food, but knowing that if you bought another cat food, Kayden would undoubtedly finish it again, and you could only sigh. You don't have that much money to feed two people at the same time with the cat that keeps visiting the house.

But even so, his training was good for Jiwoo, so you took it as a payment for now. As you were exiting the building, you saw Jiwoo, who was waiting at the sideline.

Unfazed by this, you told him to go first as you needed to visit the pet shop, and he could start training earlier, but knowing Jiwoo, you brushed it away.

"Didn't I tell you to go first?" "You said," ruffling his hair.

"Hehe, it's okay. You're also going to buy some cat food, right? Let's go together, as I heard there's a sale today. "

"No, can do mister, I gave you that allowance to buy something for yourself; don't start over with that sale," Jiwoo could only chuckle.

You two are now walking toward the pet shop, buying another cat food as you entered the store, telling Jiwoo to wait outside as you know he'll buy another toy for the cats.

You didn't last long and bought the things you needed to get and proceeded to go to the cashier to pay for the items. While you're paying, you have another discount as the owner knows you as a regular. You then glance outside.

Not seeing Jiwoo

Thanking the owner, you proceed to exit the store. You didn't see Jiwoo on his spot, and you didn't know where he was. Knowing him, he might run off to another street cat and offer some food.

'Sometimes I want to smack his head.' You then dial his number, and after a couple of beeps, he answers.

+++

"Noona, did you finish shopping?"

"Where are you?"

"Oh right, sorry. I saw another cat, and they looked hungry, so I gave them some. At first, they ran off, and so I followed."

"You didn't answer me. Whatever. Just tell me where you are and I'll go there."

"Oh, it's almost near our house. Remember the big street light?"

+++

You were now walking to where Jiwoo was. As you rounded the corner, expecting Jiwoo with his happy look while feeding the cat, you found Wooin instead, standing there.

"Oh, Mr. Wooin, what are you doing there? "Waiting for someone? " As you said that, you walked towards him. He was now bowing at you.

He didn't answer you and only stayed silent. You, on the other hand, could only cough at how awkward the air was. Good thing Jiwoo showed up holding the monster cat.