"ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - ᴇᴘ 23"

"I sense something good happened?"

"Hmm... maybe."

Hans can't help but chuckle; after the day you excused yourself by telling him that it was an emergency, he thought something bad happened, but the next day he was surprised when you were smiling widely.

"Care to share?" Hans asks.

"It's just that, little brother, he's starting to stand up on his own, which means he can now protect himself, and I won't worry all the time." You said this while sipping the tea.

After the day of Jiwoo and Jisuk's rematch, thanks to you and Kayden, he recovered fast and can continue going to school. Not only that, but Jisuk is no longer pestering him.

How do you know this? Even if you left your prior work, you still have knowledge of what is going on thanks to your awakened power, the eye, or what you refer to as a CCTV.

But thanks to Mr. Lee for keeping you updated and discovering that Jiwoo can handle himself now, you stopped to watch him. Even though you did that, Mr. Lee still notifies you.

At the same time, you can't help but sigh.

"Why the long sigh?"

"Nothing. I should go back. Thanks for the tea, Hans."

Placing the cup down and bowing at him, you begin walking to the exit; you haven't even closed the door yet when Chul comes running towards you, holding a paper bag.

"Good day, Ms. Seo. I brought you something." He then handed you the paper bag, in which you thanked him after asking him what it was and how he shouldn't have to.

"It's one of my favorites, melon bread, and it's buy one, take one, so... I couldn't think of someone beside you." Chul shyly said, averting his eyes while rubbing his nape.

In reality, it was not a buy-one-take-one; he just wanted to get closer to you and get to know you more.

Chuckling at this: "Thank you; I'll give you some review; good day, Mr. Young."

"Y-yes! Good day also!" Chul bowed and began walking away; as for you, you also started to walk, wanting to return to the office to start the day.

It has become a hobby of yours to visit Hans in the morning for a cup of tea or coffee before starting the day. Hans, on the other hand, doesn't mind at all. What could be better than having tea with the enemies that once tried to kill each other?

Hans said to you, "Enemies," jokingly, but afterward he corrected himself by saying, "Frenemies." Another way to ruin the morning

Sometimes, you wanted to ask Hans where he gets his humor, as you could only chuckle awkwardly. It's not that his jokes are bad, but his humor is something else.

One more thing: you are grateful that you used a different look when you were the previous UNO, because if you used the real form, it would be hella awkward or bloody.

What you didn't expect working at the Awakened Academy was not only being a nurse or doctor there, healing all students and teachers and signing once again all the files that needed to be signed.

But one of your ex-boyfriends works there as well. Just at the thought of seeing him again, you can't help but clench your eyes with your finger, feeling embarrassed.

As to why? Well, you accidentally broke his nose because you were chasing some students to give them some medicine, which they didn't want to take, and after closing the door behind them, you pushed it open.

And after hearing a gasp from all the students and some instructors, you didn't hesitate to bring the door back, and seeing him with a bloody nose is like the time you also broke his nose.