"ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ - ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 18"

At the Shinwa Association inside, there were two people sitting and eyeing each other. Well, more likely one was scolding the other person.

"Jisuk Yoo! What were you thinking? I clearly told you not to do that!" Inhyuk scolded Jisuk, trying to calm down but can't as Jisuk did something they hope he won't do.

But knowing him, Inhyk could only clench his fist, annoyed by what Jisuk did to Jiwoo. How did he know that?

When Jiyoung received the message they were waiting for, they thought Ms. Seo had accepted the offer, but what they got was an angry voice mail, telling them both how she didn't want to do some business with them.

and blocked them both, but not before warning them that if they showed up at her house again, she would call the cops.

So they can't do anything and accept it, or maybe have a certain person apologize and hope for the best that Ms. Seo will change her mind.

"I didn't know she had that power... and it was different this time. He beat up my friends, I couldn't just let that go." Jisuk said, nervously sweating.

"You are just using it as an excuse to fight. You think I don't know? look Jisuk... that kid is different from you, you were groomed since birth to live as an awakened and trained properly, but his powers have been like a curse for him, as Ms. Seo informed, before you did that... Jiwoo has avoided people his whole life. He didn't have a normal life and only Ms. Seo is there to comfort him"

"It was that bad?" Jisuk can't believe it, maybe he thought wrong about Jiwoo but Jiwoo's sister, just thinking about it he shivered just remembering how she eyed at him.

'Does murderous look.... '

As Inhyuk continued telling Jisuk how they were researching and finding Jiwoo's background, he personally was surprised when he found out how Jiwoo needed to move home every single year, but it was not because people found out about Jiwoo's abilities.

But Jiwoo managed his own powers and was extremely careful not to show them to anyone. That is why no one knew about his or Ms. Seo's awakened identity.

"So is Ms. Seo the same as him?" Ask Jisuk.

"We don't know that yet, but on her background, it only states that she doesn't have one... so your sister and I suspect that Ms. Seo didn't just develop her power this recently..." and what you said is true, correct?"

"Yeah, she uses this kind of force field on me... I thought she could only heal people. "

"That's too, but when I visited them there was also some barrier shielding the house and no one could enter unless Ms. Seo let you."

"Wait... if you said that, does that mean her background was erased and was replaced by a new one?"

Inhyuk looks at Jisuk, amused by how he came to the conclusion; he won't lie, Jisuk is sometimes an idiot, but he can get smart if he wants to.

"Possible... but that's not important. Right now you need to come up with a plan to apologize to Jiwoo, and what are you planning to do if the chairwoman comes looking for you? If you don't know, she already knows what you were doing... and didn't she say she wouldn't turn a blind eye this time? " Inhyuk said, with one breath.

Jisuk could only sigh, and started to reason out a way to calm his sis, and besides, he didn't cause Jiwoo any serious harm. To be fair, he had more injuries than Jiwoo.

What's more, if he didn't act fast, he might be in bed resting laughing on his phone. His sister is always so sensitive because she's chained to her chair in the office.