Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: A Sᴛᴀʀᴛ

[Note: This is what you/the reader will look like

[Note: This is what you/the reader will look like. This is a look-alike of my oc. If you want you can replace the name or image someone else in your head :)]

⚠️[Note 2: This story was written on my other account and I decided to re-make my whole intire thing. So this is copy-and-pasted. So please do not think this is a copy! Thanks!]

Saiges' POV:
I slowly open my eyes, everything is aching faintly especially my eyes it feels awkward. A pressuring sensation gathers around my body as the bed starts to move in the opposite direction, A person floats above as I move outwards.
"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗮"

I floated up to my locker. "Riona" (your last name) was written on it, I cringed at my last name, I hated it. Why did it HAVE to be mangli? If only anyone could change their last name I would change it if it were possible. "You okay?" A guy next to Me asked. "Erm, Yea... why?" I reply in a sudden tone. "You were making weird faces like you were worried about something." As he said those words I began to burn up. I was so focused on my own world that I did not even notice she was making those 'weird' faces. "I- I just don't like seeing my last name written out that's all." I struggled to keep her gaze on him.

"It's unique." I glanced at him in a 'Your joking?' Look. "I'm serious. Look, if you have a problem with me talking to you then just tell me to back off." The man replied in a stressful but somehow calm(er) tone. He floated off to the exit. I was about to stop him but I was too stunned to speak after his little fit. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑜𝑓𝑓!

"Exo-packs on! Let's go! exo-packs on! Remember people, if you lose that mask then you are unconscious for 20 seconds dead in 4 minutes. Let nobody be dead today!" A man walked through the isle making sure everything was secure and ready to land safely. I looked over to the man: "Hey Uhm, sorry for earlier I did not mean it in that way, my name is Saige." I whispered. "The name is Jake" He took a second just staring deeply into my eyes it's like he was scanning every detail on my face. "-Jake Sully." He continued. "Nice to meet you, Jake." She'd nod.

Jake's POV:

As the man walked up and down the aisle I kept glancing at Saige, she was gorgeous! Suddenly the cheif gave the signal and everyone got straight into line including Saige. I watched everyone run out I rush myself and grabbed my stuff then I soon head out. Saige walked slowly I assume she was waiting for me which I was right.

"Took you long enough." Saige joked. I caught myself smirking a bit at her joke. We both look up at the large building and the high-tech things. Two men were standing by the gate "look at all this fresh meat!" One of them exclaimed. Once they saw me they started murmuring about me, "Check this out, man. Meals on wheels"

"oh man that is just wrong." They chattered on about each other. "Watch your mouths!" Saige snapped at them in an aggressive tone of voice. As we pass them I look back to see 2 of them murmuring I only caught a few words "fierce." and then "yeah right."