Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

Nobody's POV:
"Jake! Jake!" Grace's faint calls woke him up. "Jake, Jake!" She hovered a flashlight across his face while trying to wake him "come on back Jake. Come on. That's it." Grace shakes Jake until he officially seems like he had come back to reality. Saige watched as it happened. He gasps and looks around in confusion.
Saige squeezed past Norm to see if Jake was awake. "Damn. you were tug in like a tick." Grace exclaims while lifting Jake up to a sitting position. "What took you so long?" Saige asked. "Malfunction. The links do that sometimes." Grace replied instead. Saige tilted her head. Grace looked over and saw confusion on her face "it's where you get stuck in time. It happens often but its harmless." After Saige relized what she was talking about she fully understood. "Jake is the avatar safe?"
"Yeah doc, and you would not believe what we saw!" Jake chuckled he sounded a bit drunk but I ignored it.

𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟

Saiges' POV:

"The last thing we saw was this marine's ass disappearing into a bush dragging poor Saige with him with this angry thanator coming after him" Grace explained to the others at the lunch table. Everyone exclaimed and laughed Jake opened his mouth to speak but I spoke first: "Hey, it's not something you can teach." Everyone is Gooing about what happened when I turn to see Norm looking very upset.
"Norm?" He looks up at me from the table. "I'm fine Saige." He then proceeded to leave. I keep my eyes on him while he throws his dinner away and leaves.
ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑧𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡. 𝐼𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙. I push the thought away and continue socializing with the others.

𝑇𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

"Okay let's run through them again." Grace says to me and Jake. "Mo'at. Dragon lady."
"Eytukan."
Jake takes a turn again. "T'sutey."
"Tsu'tey" I correct him.
"Ney'tiri"
"Good, I think we ran through them all. I Go to the next link." "Got it." I responded.

Jake's POV:

"Don't do anything unusually stupid." Grace told me.. I sigh before she secures it.
I follow Saige and Ney'tiri to a big beautiful opening. Of course I found Saige looked amazed but not only her but now me, I learned a bit about pandora yesterday and it seemed more beautiful than before. I wasn't only checking out the forest but I was also checking out Saige. I atleast needed to stop by and check her out how could I not? "Jake. Eyes up here bud." I snapped out of 'zoning out' "sorry, I was zoning out." She glares sharply at me.
"Here, Saige first." Ney'tiri give the lead to Saige. Somehow she managed to get on first try?

When Saige connected shahalu the creature shrieked. "That is shahalu. The bond" Ney'tiri Paused, "feel her. Feel her heartbeat, her breath."
"You may tell her what to do Inside." She pointed to her head. "For now say out loud." She'd nod.
"Watch and learn Jake." Saige jokely said, looking down to smirk at me. "Trot."
The creature did exact. "Turn right."
"Slow" then she finally came to a stop.

Ney'tiri told me the same things. I tried to hop on but I nearly fell off. Luckily I got a grip and pulled myself together. Ney'tiri padded the back on the creature. "Think trot." "Trot?" The Trot I was hoping for turned into a quick Canter, I fell off quick with a grunt. I got mud in my eyes. Saige was dying laughing as she jogged over to me. It was actually kind of nice hearing her laugh like that. "Jake are you okay?" She said muffled over her laugh. "I got mud in my eye-" As Ney'tiri ran off to catch the horse-like thing Saige was helping me up. Tsu'tey happened to Canter twords us. "You should both go away." Tsu'tey said. "Nah, you would miss us." Jake said to him. "I knew he could speak english." Saige looked at me then back at Tsu'tey. Tsu'tey scoffed then turned to Ney'tiri

They both started speaking in na'vi. I jumped when I heard Saige snap at Tsu'tey about something.

"Again." Ney'tiri ordered.