Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: Rᴇ-Sᴛᴀʀᴛ

Saiges' POV:
I followed Jake as he ran out the feel of the soil felt fresh and amazing I looked down for a bit, when I went to look up it was to late to realize that I was about to crash into him a second before we collided I screamed his name "Jake!" It was to late though. We already knotted together, rolling in the soil. He landed straight on top of me. He looked down at me, nobody said a word for a minute.

"Fuck." I broke the akward silence. "Sorry. I should of told you that I was stopping." He got up quickly He gave me a hand and got up with me. We found eachother both staring deeply into each other's eyes for a minute. He smiled and looked me up and down, I smiled back. until a voice interrupted us. "Hey marine!" It was Grace.

"Damnit." He murmured. Closing his eyes and looking lightly back at grace. "Grace?" I asked. "Well who do you expect numbnuts?" I playfully chuckled and smiled at Grace's joke. "Think fast." Grace threw a fruit to Jake but I caught it out of the air. I slowly retrieve it to Jake. We all chuckle.

𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑛

Jake's POV:
I pick up my ponytail and examine it, there were weird veins released from it. "Don't play with that you will go blind." Grace ordered everyone around before they went out. "Thats kind of freaky." I examine it once more before laying down. I then lay down and look over to Saige who was laying comfortably across from me. "What? Like what you see?" She said in a Playful way. I smile and laugh nervously before turning over. "See you at dinner Jake." I close my eyes and go back to the pod

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚

I return to the pod, the feeling of the bed again makes me tingle with excitement, finally I'll spend 90% of the time with Saige instead of doing other duties. I realized at this point Saige has began becoming part of every day. 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟... I thought while getting in the link pod. "Just keep your mouth shut and let Saige do the talking."
I don't say anything back.

Norm, Saige, Trudy and Grace were all on a helecopter, making our way to where the navi were. I look twords Saige, and she looks amazed and exited, 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒? "A bunch of purple flying dinosaurs?" I blurt out. "It's more than that, you need to open your eyes Jake! Look out."
"I know what I'm seeing, I've already been on a rotting earth and now we are on a planet that just has a bunch of blood-thirsty monsters." I tilt my head, it's just the same as earth it might look fun but in reality it's dying, decaying, and filled with creatures that want to eat you whole... after I said that she glares back at me. Her fierce eyes peirce me and I look down. In the corner of my eye I see her light up her gaze, she looked sorry now.