Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13: Pʀᴇᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ Fᴏʀ Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ

Jake's POV:

Saige is beside me on Mazë (her Ikoran)
They people follow us as we begin to start our mission.

We rode out to the four winds. To the horse clan of the plains, the Ikoran people of the eastern sea. I watched as the Ikoran's flew over and the horses gathered in a line. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠.

"Jake its crazy here, Its full of mobilization. They are rigging the shuttle as a bomber. They got huge pallets of mine explosives. It's for some kind of shock and awe compaign." Max goes on.
"Fricking daisy cutters." Trudy mumbles. "Quarich has taken over, he's rolling. And there is no stopping him"
"When?"
"0600 tommarow"
A lady from behind max suddenly come up to him, he quickly turns off his camera. "We're screwed!" Norm says.
"We are going up against gunships with bows and arrows." Trudy complains.
"I have 15 clans out there. That'd over 2,000 warriors." I paused.

"Now we know these mountains. We fly them, you fly them they don't. These instruments won't work up here, missle tracking won't work. They have to fire a line if sight. If they bring the fight to us then we have a home-field advantage."
I stop and look at all of them. "He is going to commit that bomber straight to the tree of souls." Saige says.
"I know."
"If they get to the tree of souls it's over. That's there direct line to eywa, there ancestors. It'll destroy them." Norm complains once again. "Then I guess we better stop them." I respond to him calmy.

Nobody's POV:

Jake walked to the tree of souls, he kneels and grabs a part of the tree. "I'm probably just talking to a tree right now." Jake sighed. "But if your there I need to give you a heads up." He connected his halu to the vines. "If Grace is with you look into her memories. See the world that we come from there is no green there they killed their mother...and they are going to do the same here. More sky people are going to come they are going to come like a rain that never ends...Unless we stop them..." He ended with a whisper. "Look, you chose me for something. I will stand and fight you know I will. But I need a little help here." Saige approached Jake slowly, careful not to startle him.

"Eywa does not pick side's Jake." Saige said as he starts to stand. "She protects the balance of life only."
Jake looks up to the tree for a minute and looks back at Saige who seems to be staring at me, "it was worth a try." I say back to her. Jake takes his hands on her shoulder and slowly slides them down to her hands.