Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: Fɪʀsᴛ Dᴀʏ

Jake's POV:
I follow the girl named Neytiri along with Saige. 𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔? I thought. I look around the forest was different colors, so much beautiful colors... I suddenly feel ropes swing around my legs. I fall and knocked my chin on the large tree trunk. "Shit" I groaned as I fell.
Now some horse like things come out of the blue. Great. I grab my knife and turn but there are more there.
Im surrounded, I put my hands up and drop my knife to show that I'm defeated. Saige stands frozen by me with here ears back and her tail swishing like earlier. "When will this godamn day end?" She growled almost like a hiss under her breath. Neytiri jumped down. She spoke back and forth in her own language I can't understand. Some signal has been called "dont touch!" Saige said something in na'vi she looked ready to slice someone's neck open, so furious it almost terrified me.

We went along a middle sized tree trunk leading to a huge tree. 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑡. We walked inside, there were some touchy people in there. I walked up to a big clearing. Again they are speaking to each other in a different language. After the man made the last statement Saige looked mad, still she raised her head and said something. "We are dreamwalkers from- ...warrior's from jarhead clan!" Saige stated confidently. I rolled my eyes and there was a wave of gasps and murmurs from the crowd. The one guy who brought us here shouted something and then got pushed back.(?) 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑗𝑎𝑟𝑑ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑛? So many things and questions ran through my head. The older man finally spoke in English, "This is the first ever dreamwalker from a clan. We need to learn more about them." He turned tword Ney'tiri. "My daughter, you will teach them our way to walk and speak as we do." She let out a growl of annoyance. "My daughter will teach you our ways. Learn well You both..." The woman gave us a side glance.

𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟

"So, where do we sleep?" Saige asked. Ney'tiri points to two hammocks pick "which ever one you would please." She said as she climbed into hers. Saige chooses the one by neytiri so I just picked the one by her. "Saige." She turns over to face me. "Nevermind. I'll talk to you some other time its a bad time." I looks down for bothering her. "I understand." She turned back over to return to her 'sleep.'