Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: Uɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ

Nobody's POV:

Jake saw Saige talking to Norm about the hallelujah mountains. It was almost like he was flirting with her, Jake felt jealous of him. "Jake can you help me with this please?" Grace asked. "Oh, uh yeah. Sure."

𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝

Saiges' POV:

One by one Grace turned on each light "wellcome to camp." She wellcome us. I set my stuff and organize my bunk. I notice Jake looking on the fridge, I go over to see it aswell. When he tilts his head I slowly put my hands on his shoulders. He put his warm hands onto mine and rubs them to my wrist down.

"Jake hang a left. You will be in the link at the end. Saige you will be next to him these 2 are the least glitchy."

Jakes POV:

Today Saige was in a more advanced training because she learned faster and knows more than me, Its just me and Ney'tiri.
We both went up a large loop and we soon went to a very large branch, the view was amazing.
She imitated a bird call, a gaint bat looking thing flew out of the leaves! I drew back a few steps. I nervously laughed: "holy shit."
"Do not look into her eyes." Ney'tiri warned.
"Ikoran is not horse, once shahalu is made Ikoran will fly with one hunter in the whole life." I watched as Ney'tiri went on the Ikoran I studied every move. "To become Tayronu hunter, you must choose your Ikoran and it must choose you."
"When?" I nodded.
"When your ready." Ney'tiri made another call and soared off, I watched in amazement. 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑔𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. 𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑠.

𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.

I turned on the video log, "okay, this is log 12. Time is 2132..." I sighed. "Do I have to do this now?" "Saige did hers, suck it marine" Grace complained.

"Okay, location: shack. And the days are starting to blur together. The language is a pain but you Know I figure it's like field stripping a weapon. Ney'tiri calls me skxawng, it means moron. Norm is getting his Additude back, it's good he is back on board but he thinks I'm a skxawng to. my feet are getting tougher I can run farther everyday I have to trust my body to know what to do. Everyday its reading the trails, the tracks at the water hole the tiniest scents and sounds she is always going on about the flow of energy, the spirits of animals."

I got interrupted by Grace. "This isn't about eye-hand condition out there you know? You need to listen to what she says. Try to see the forest through her eyes-" Grace trys to speak once more but I stop her. "Excuse me this is my video log here." Later after everyone is asleep I continue, "And Saige. I've never met anybody like her. She amazing ya'know? I think I have feelings for her." I look down smiling while thinking about her. "When we dont have training we always spend time together. I get kind of jealous when she talks to Norm though. Like that one time when they were gambling about how much they admired the hallelujah mountains..." I was so tired I adventualy went to sleep.

I lift my bow and arrow, 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑗𝑎𝑘𝑒. The creature called out before I shot it. It then collapsed me and Ney'tiri go over to the body as it does it groan in pain, "I see you...brother. And thank you." It's head and limbs fall quickly as I inject the knife into it body. Ney'tiri looks at me as I say the rest, she looked thoughtfully down.

"You are ready, jake."