Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16: Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ Hᴏᴍᴇ

Jake's POV:

I grab a middle size piece of metal and use it as a defense weapon. I fought with it like swords. I use the hand part to take his knife, I jump off of a standing root and break the glass with the knife. I look over trying to find Saige she was nowhere in sight. "Jake here!" She tosses me her knife. I assume she helped Ney'tiri escape from under the creature.

"Hey, Riona. How does it feel to betray your own race?" Quarich taunts her. Saige instead of answering she hisses at him. "You think your one of them? Its time for you both to wake up." Colonel walks over and smashes the window. All 3 of our eyes widen once we realize what he is doing. Saige jumps on top of him and Puts a knife. Beside his neck, missing. Colonel throws her she grunts as she hit the floor. I try to run but I start suffocating, I hit the floor Saige had no idea about me. Ney'tiri had no idea what was going on either.
"Jake? Jake!" She stood over me. I wake up back to my real body, it ached. I gasp and hold my breath for a few seconds trying to get myself to go back. I sit back up still having a bit of trouble getting up. I see Saige being picked up by her hair; "Put me down, Bitch!" Saige yelled at him. I panic for and her and Run over with my bow. I go jump onto a a rock then I jump higher enough to were I aim at Quarich and kill him.

He released her. She dropped to the ground quickly with the robot. Ney'tiri ran over, she saw him twitch. She got a knife and stabbed him.

Saiges' POV:

I quickly get out of the pod and run to get the masks I collapse I grab 2 in time but I drop to the ground struggling struggling get it on. Once I get it on Jake sits up quick from the link, he accidentally fell out missing the wheel chair. I put the mask on him while I'm on the ground with him. He still struggles to breath, He manages to smile at me. I smile back while putting my hand on the side of his face. Jake puts his hand over mine.

"Saige! Jake!" Ney'tiri called from outside the camp. I look back and I see her hop in. "Are you both okay?!" She asks worried. "I think so."
"Yes, we are." Jake replies.

Nobody's POV:

"Well I guess this is our last video log. 'Cause what happens tonight either way, i'm... im not going to be coming back to his place. Well I guess I'd better go. I don't want to be late to our own party, It's my birthday afterall. This is Jake Sully Signing off."

"-And Saige" Saige happily adds coming into frame. "And Saige." Jake laughs. Before turning it off.
"Ready?" Saige looks down at Jake with a huge smile. "Yes, I am." Jake holds Saige hand on the way to the link pods. It closes I take a look around inside the case.

𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒.