Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14: Wᴀʀ

Eva's POV:

𝐷𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒

Everyone is cautious while flying there Ikoran's, searching the sky. I fly beside Jake, Mazë Screeches the others respond.
Jake looks over at me then to Tsu'tey and Ney'tiri. The rest hung to the mountain waiting for there approach.

Jake gives a call Tsu'tey and the other leader signals back, the Ikoran's Fly off of the side of the cliff and fly. "Brother I'm going to punch a hole you follow me through." Jake said to Tsu'tey. Tsu'tey responded in his native language.
I dive down following Jake. Toruk Matko Dived down to one of the ships, it threw the ship around adventualy throwing into the cliff. I diver to another, Mazë broke the glass and reached her head into there. The Ikoran bit down hard on the person. The ship fell from the air. I flew off to attack another. I tossed it around then taking it to another ship, watching them blow up was kind of satisfying.

Nobody's POV:

Ships started falling from the sky. Saige went to attack another ship. The helicopter behind tried shooting Mazë but instead shot the rusty ship it slowly fell, smoke came out of the ship as it fell.
Tsu'tey shot his arrow perfectly into one of the ships, it killed the man quickly. He watched it fall and called in celebration.

Jake shoots a ship easily killing 2-3 men. he looked over to me then looked back. He dove quickly to the gaint gunship were the people were on top.
Ney'tiri lifted her bow and shot 5 people from the giant gunship.
Meanwhile down below Norm gets hurt down below. He falls off his horse, they retreat. "Jake! Jake! Do you copy?" He yelled into his mic "We're are falling back! we are getting hammered!"
"Copy that, get out of there."
Colonel spies Jake from the distance. "There he is after him!" Jake swerved avoiding the bullets.

Trudy decides to do something that put herself in danger. she 'accidentally' shot Colonel's Ship. "Oops." She sarcasticly says. He turns to her instead and starts shooting her. They fought, a bullet went through the glass but it harmed nobody but the ship. "You aren't the only one with a gun bitch." Trudy enjoyed herself. "Keep her in your sights!" He ordered.
Trudy got shot to many times, "that's it!" Pride and joy was in Colonel's voice. her ship sank out of the air she pressed her keys trying to get herself back up again but nothing worked.

A ship chased Ney'tiri through the vines. She looked down to see a gaint silver robot. It shot Seyzey...
Ney'tiri gaped and groaned as she felt her Ikoran's pain. It felt as if she was slowly getting stabbed to her death. Tears began to burn in her eyes when she started to drop.
The banshee's cry of defeat sounded out of it. Ney'tiri yelled when she got caught in some vines. And fell to the forest floor. She rolled off and down a hill painfully. She gasped as she got up to find Seyzay. "Seyzay!" She ran back up the hill. The banshee layed motionless on the log. Ney'tiri crouched beside it whimpering. She looked up from Seyzay to look around furiously a bomb sounded and lit the forest the horse and villager crashed to the ground. It was overwhelming. She screamed as she heard another bomb sound not to far from behind her

Tsu'tey landed on the back of a open ship, she managed to shoot someone dead and knock and few people down to there death. He threw a man and swang his bow across the Skywalker body's. Tsu'tey attempted to hit the last person but instead he got shot multiple time on the chest. Another man tried to shoot his arrow but again. They were shot.

Trudy's ship broke down once more. "Rogue one is hit. I'm going in." Trudy says. "...Sorry, Jake." Her heart felt hollow and she felt everything start to slow down.

Someone attempted to shoot at Norm as he ran, he turns to shoot back nut instead a bullet headed for him and sank into his chest! A painful yowl came out of him before her fell to the ground.

"Fire." Colonel commands.
Trudy's ship busted into flames. Eva watched in terror from afar while flying by. "Oh my God, Trudy!" Saiges' ears pinned back. She watched as the tragedy happened, pieces of the ship broke off as the fire expended.

"Tsu'tey. brother, do you read?" Saige heard Jake calling into his mic for everyone. He continues; "Rogue One do you copy?-Trudy!" Jake looked in worry. "Norm? Saige?"
"I'm here." Saige Responded.
"Trudy is dead. Norm and Ney'tiri are missing." Saige said in heavy Sarrow. "Jake!" Ney'tiri finally answered. "I read you. Ney'tiri-" "Seyzay is dead. They are very close! There are many."
"Do not attack! Do you read me Ney'tiri?" Jake repeated. "Fall back now, Get out of there! That's an order!!"

Ney'tiri firously looked back from behind a thick tree. "Ney'tiri!" Jake calls for her. But Ney'tiri ignores him.

She lifts her bow.