Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15: Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Tʜɪs

Nobody's POV:

Saige Flys though the pandorian forest, a couple of tree's fall down below. 𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠. Saige though, suddenly she hears gunshots down below. "Ha. Those bitches are dead." Saige says to herself. "Saige do you read?" Jake calls for me. "Yeah I'm here. I found Some angry hammerheads coming for the sky people." I report back to Jake. "Good."
"Jake, Eywa has heard you." Ney'tiri suddenly calls through her mic. Jake looks back to see a swarm of banshee's he smiles deviously. "Saige, Hurry, I see the sky people!"

Ikoran's attack the gunships one by one each are taken down and killed off.

Jake hovers over the larger ship. Saige yips to let Jake know she is there. Jake jumps off of Toruk Matko, landing on the ship. Saige lands aswell.

Jake's POV:

I Run onto the ship and take my gun out, I fire at the 5 people there. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 0 𝑎𝑖𝑚. They were to easy to take down. I drop something in the vents. I look back and hop onto Toruk Matko once again. Saige follows.

The side of the plane blows up and it goes tilting. It suddenly drops and crashes. Saige behind me looks relieved, "Saige Stay here." I order Saige and she nods. I jump down onto the ship, the plates were hotter from the sun.
As I began to drop another weapon Colonel notices me on the ship dropping something, he tilts it the entire ship, I start slipping and falling off the gunship but I find something to hold onto, it was thin and hard to hold onto "Saige!" I call but nothing calls back. I start to worry, a piece broke off and I feel from where I was I felt something catch me. "Jake hang on tightly!" She pulls me on.
Saige stood up on the creature and shot her arrow to the fann.

Onced it reached the other part of the ship blew up, Colonel became angry. Saige bares her teeth at him. She lands. To a shaded spot.

Saige said out of breath.I Look up and see Mazë fly down to us. A long scratch connected to its eye and half way on its left wing. "What did they do to you..." I say while taking a good look. Saige walks over she starts to slow down as she approaches her Ikoran. Looking it Mazë up and down. She mumbled something. I give her a lead. "Thanks." She thanks me without giving eye contact. Carefully and thoughtfully she tied the lead not to tight on her banshee. I did the same with mine. We both hear a sound from the forest. I try to see through the Ferns and leaves, but I struggle. She runs past me to where the sound came from. "Saige dont!" I yelled after her, I followed. 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡.

Saiges' POV:

I slowly sneak to the scene. 𝑁𝑒𝑦'𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑖! I still keep myself hidden, watching her ride on the back of a giant black creature fascinated me. It made me respect her more. The creature screamed before jumping on The robot
(Colonel was inside of it)

They both fell as they collided but quickly both got back up. The creature launched itself back to the robot, grabbed a piece of its arm and smashed it. I saw some anger release out of Ney'tiri as she did it. They attempted to throw itself back onto it again but Colonel caught the huge creature by suprise and threw it against the tree. "Augh!" Ney'tiri groaned as she got thrown. "Come on, come to papa!" He challenged. Colonel had a knife that nobody saw. When she went back to attack the knife injected into its stomach. Ney'tiri and the large creature howled in pain.

I put my knife away and instead get my bow and arrow. I watch in fear as it gets stabbed many times. The sight was horrifying I realized Jake was beside me he had his bow and arrow out to.
They got thrown around once more Ney'tiri screamed, she was thrown under the creature, stuck. She could feel everything it was feeling. Colonel gashed the knife into its body until it layed motionless.

He takes the knife out of its body. And points it to Ney'tiri about to stab her. "Give up Quaritch!" Jake goes out of the Ferns. Tword him. "It's over."
"Nothings over while I'm breathing!"

"I kind of hoped you would say that."