Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: Cᴇʀɪᴍᴏɴʏ

Jake's POV:
That night me an Saige decide to explore more of the forest. So many sounds, smells and things to see. I find her looking up. "It's more than that." I turn around back to her. "It's more than a forest full of creatures that want to kill you." "I see what you mean now."
"There are the harmless to."
She pokes a geko-like-thing and it starts to move in a circle with a bunch of colours. She ran through a bunch of Ferns and more were exposed. I follow behind having fun with them aswell.

Me and Saige were gliding alongside a cliff when I see a shadow from above projected onto the cliff. I look up to see a bigger creature flying above.
"Dive!" I shout. She looks down and sees
The shadow on the rocks. It tried latching onto me, snapping.
We swirl, swerve and turn but it kept coming at us. It tried snapping at Saige.
"Follow me!" I demanded to her. We easily go through ferns but the creature doesn't. I let out a sigh of relief. Our Ikoran's both clasp onto a tree. "Thank God we were by a cliff." She sighs.

𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒

Saiges' POV:

"What do you know about that thing?"
"They call it a great lyeonopteryx, Last Shadow." I reply calmly to Jake.
"Is it possible to catch this thing?"
"It has only happened 5 times since the
First Songs." "Thats a long time." Jake looked suprised and amazed.
"Yes." I laugh lightly at the look on his face.

𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑝𝑜𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

I heard Jake doing his video log. He turned back to me after he was finished. "Saige." He greeted me with a tired smile. "You should eat Jake. You haven't eaten at all today." I look at him with a straight face. He scoffs. "You worry about me to much."
"I care about you thats why." I went to go get something from the other side of the room. "I know but I'm fine I-" before he could get anymore words out I give him a plate of food. "Okay then." Jake starts eating. I smile and walk off.

𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑠

Supposedly what was Ney'tiri's sister put gold-ish paint on me. It was cold and wet, I hated the feeling. I tried not to cringe. I saw Jake when I was done he gave me a nod before walking up the spiral staircase into the clearing.
"You are now a daughter and son to the Omiticaya. You now are part of the people." The people started to gather around us, all hands on one another.

I don't know what it was but it felt like electricity buzzing through me.