Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑝

Nobody's POV:

"I'm going to eat before I go give me 3 minutes." Saige says to Jake as she walks off. "Okay." Jake goes into the machine, and wakes in pandora to find the forest getting torn apart. He looks around in terror he was heartbroken. "Saige!" He called

Jake's POV:

I try shaking Saige awake but she needed to get into the link first. "Saige! Wake up!!" I try pulling her out of the way. Finally he saw her eyes open, suddenly she jumped up.
She looked at the scene with her ears flat. She started to move to me more. "Whats happening?!" She asked with a voice crack. I start making a fist. Out of anger I take her hand and ran out of the way to a hidden spot. The forest was destroyed... I look down to see Saige tear up. All I could do now was comfort her. I put my hand on her shoulder and rubbed it trying to make her atleast a bit more calmer. she turned to me: "we must go back to home tree atmediately!" She ran off so then I followed.

We want to the clearing it seemed like they were already sending war partys. "Tsu'tey you can't do this!" Tsu'tey ignored Jake "Brother, please, don't attack the sky people. Many Omaticaya will die if you do." Jake moved forward a bit to Tsu'tey. "You are not my brother!" Tsu'tey screeched as he ran twords Jake with a knife. Yowls of worry and fright came from the crowd "And I am not your enemy! The Enemy is out there and they are very powerful!!"

"...I can talk to them."
"No more talk!" Tsu'tey ran back to cut his arm, when he came running back Jake punched and kicked him. Jake's final punch made Tsu'tey end up being tossed onto the ground.
"I am Omaticaya, I am one of you. And I have the right to speak." I say. Then after looking to Saige. Her eyes were wide looking at me.
Grace then suddenly drops to the ground murmurs and fear are spread around the crowd. "Grace!" Ney'tiri and some others quickly hopped over. "Okay. Look... I was sent here to-" my vision went blank.

Nobody's POV:

Saige ran over and caught Jake she carefully put him down. She then dropped. "You see it's a demon in a false body!" Tsu'tey lowered the knife under Jake's throat. Ney'tiri tossed onto Tsu'tey and knocked him off of Jake with a growl. Ney'tiri stood tall in front of Jake with her knife. Tsu'tey lowers his knife when Ney'tiri crouched beside him. She hissed at him.

"Are you out of your godamn mind?!" Jake screams at Colonel. Saige looks back he had never heard him scream like that before it had almost terrified her. "You crossed the line." Colonel punched Jake in the face it made him go to the other side of the pod. "What the hell, why are you here?!" Saige cursed at him. "Get them out of here." He ignored everyone's questions.

𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑏

Saiges' POV:

Colonel shows a clip of Jake 'betraying the human race.' "You let me down son. So, what, did you forget what team your playing for?" Colonel looked at Jake with a disappointed face. "Parker there is time to salvage this situation!" Grace stepped in.
"Shut your pie hole." He snapped at Grace. "Do not talk to her like that!" I got up from where I was sitting. "You too. Don't act so tough I can take you out in seconds." Colonel stepped forward.
"Your only power is looking and moving like you have a stick up your a-"
"Yea uh can we take this down a few notches please?" Parker steps in. "You say you want to keep your people alive? You start by listening to her." Jake kept his gaze on Colonel. Grace started off. "Those trees were sacred to the Omaticaya"

"Oh you know what, If you throw a stick in the air around here it's going to land on some- sacred Fern for Christ's sake!" Parker mockingly says. As they go on about. I look down at the ground while listening. I zone out.
"I think we understand them just fine thanks to Jake here." Was the last thing I picked up after zoning out. I look up at Colonel with emotion.