Chapter 67: Out Of The Hospital

Y/N's POV

After spending twenty five days in the hospital, I was finally discharged. I was excited to finally be out of there. Alicia drove me back to the apartment. The only obstacle in the way was the stairs of the apartment building. There were no elevators.

BEN was with me; hidden inside of my phone at the time and we told him to send Clockwork our way to help me up the stairs. To my surprise, I didn't have to wait long. Instead of waiting for her to walk in through the doors, I saw her walking down the stairs a few minutes after I sent BEN to fetch her.

Clockwork ended up helping me up the stairs while Alicia carried up my wheelchair and crutches I was sent home with. I was even more surprised when I made my way through the door to my apartment. I saw BEN and Puppeteer chilling in my living room. When they heard us come in, they stood up and greeted us. I looked back at Alicia. She was beaming.

"Did you plan this?" I asked her. I was smiling back at her.

"No, I just told them when you'd be back. They planned this on their own." she replied.

"Don't lie. You told us the date because you knew that we'd plan something." Clockwork butted in.

Clockwork helped me over to the couch and sat me down on the edge. I noticed snacks laid out on the small table in front of us. There was a bowl of popcorn, bags of chips, and various candies.

Shortly after I sat down, Puppeteer took a seat next to me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He put his arm around my shoulder. "I missed you." he said.

"I missed you, too." I replied. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. My smile became even wider.

"Do you need us to leave? I have a feeling you guys are gonna need some time to... catch up." BEN said. I could hear the smirk in his voice. Knowing what he meant, I blushed.

"No, it's fine. We'll have plenty of time for that later tonight." Puppeteer said back. My blush deepened to a deep red at his reply. I heard him chuckle when he caught a glimpse of my face.

My face cooled down after munching on some of the snacks. Just then I realized something. "What do you guys have planned? You haven't told me anything yet."

"Movie night!" Alicia exclaimed.

Of course... Alicia loves movie nights. "What are we watching?" I asked.

"That we don't know yet." BEN answered while taking the last seat on the couch.

"Well, is there anything you guys want to watch? I've got Netflix, Disney Plus, and Hulu." I said.

"Let's browse through Disney Plus!" Alicia exclaimed.

"Come on, I don't want to watch anything childish." BEN groaned.

Despite his complaint, I selected Disney Plus.

After a bit of browsing, we all decided on Iron Man. Even BEN was alright with it. Alicia grabbed everyone's drinks along with some pillows and blankets for her and Clockwork who were sitting on the floor. Once everyone was settled, I pressed play.

Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the movie. After that, we just sat around and chatted for a bit. Once it was dark out, Alicia, Clockwork, and BEN decided to leave. Then, it was just Puppeteer and I.

After a moment of comfortable silence, Puppeteer decided to speak up. "Do you need anything?" he asked.

"I could use some food." I replied.

He gestured to what was left of the snacks laid out on the small table.

"Some real food. An actual meal." I specified.