𝟐- 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜 (𝐭𝐟𝟐)

A couple minutes after you walked away, the other team arrived. You didn't even know who they were going against because you never asked.

 You checked on the water bottles and made sure they were full. Then you checked on your medical bag, and you made sure that was good Aswell. You heard quite a bit of commotion outside, you figured that they were beefing with the other team. You walked out incase anything interesting was going to happen, plus you had nothing better to do. As soon as you walked out you froze.

 You recognized the jerseys of your schools' team. You saw dream, the captain of the team. Arguing with Michael, or nuggets as you called him. The captain of your schools' team. Meanwhile the rest of the crew boys were arguing with the rest of your school's team, you walked closer to make sure it was real.

"NUGGETS!" you shouted from halfway across the field at a boy with black hair and brown eyes. Everyone turned to you. Your schools team ran towards you, and you ran at them. They tackled you and everyone was hugging you.

 You guys were laughing and just having fun. You happened to look up at your friends. They were either looking away or had a jealous look on their face. Now this got personal, they thought. Only they were allowed to tackle you like that. They didn't like when you gave other people nicknames. Shortly the other team got off you.

 And everyone got back to the banter but involving you this time. Then the cheerleaders came out. You never liked your schools' cheerleaders; they were always bitchy.

But then the crew boy's cheerleaders walked out. "WOOO" you shouted. All the cheerleaders waved at you. The cheerleaders consisted of: Puffy, Hannah, drista, Niki, Alyssa, and some other girls. They all began to talk and direct each other.

Meanwhile the boys were bantering like always. About an hour or so later the game started, you were on high alert because of the number of times the boys slammed into each other. "MEDIC, 30 YARDS OUT" one of the coaches shouted. You grabbed your medic bag and hat and ran over

"OUTTA THE WAY!" you yelled out as the players cleared a path for you to get up, as you got to the center you noticed a player from your school's team on the ground clutching his ankle. It was nuggets, "noooo not you nuggets "you complained. "Get your hands off" you said kneeling down. You felt his ankle, it was twisted.

 "Ight, this is going to hurt quite a bit" you said. You took off you belt and handed it to him, "Here put this in your mouth" you said. He complied with your orders. You recognized the injury; it was in dreams style. He'd done it many times before.

You saw him have a shit eating grin on his face. "Ok... 3.2...1!" You shouted before twisting it back into place. He let out a loud groan. Meanwhile all the other players cringed and sucked their teeth at the thought of the pain. "You good" you asked, "yeah-" he groaned. He gave you back your belt, it had bitemarks and slobber on it. "ew! You owe me a new belt" you said to him. "Fine after the game" nuggets spoke. "kay" you said helping him get up.

You sat him down on the bleachers and began to talk to him, "I'm honestly surprised." you said paying attention to his ankle. "About what" nuggets asked. "That this is somehow your biggest injury of the season" you chuckled.

 By now the game was on halftime and the players were walking over. "You know what else is big" he asked jokingly. "My-" he said before you could cut him off, "woah buy me a drink first" you joked. 

"Y/N" sapnap shouted. You gagged as they sat down next to you, "jeez you guys smell like roadkill" you said. Everyone was talking and having fun, except dream and nuggets. Dream was glaring at nuggets, and nuggets was mostly ignored by everyone except you.

The coach for the hawks walked over to the bench where everyone was, "how bad is it?" the coach asked. "His injury? he'll be fine, but he won't be able to play for the rest of the game, he should be good by the next one though, or even before that!" you said breaking the bad news.

 "Crap-" the coach said sounding irritated. He took off his hat and rubbed his eyes, "YO ANDREW" the coach shouted. A boy with brown hair and hazel eyes approached, that was Andrew or as you called him "eggs". You called him that because of an inside joke you and the team had.

"Andrew you're going to have to sub for Michael" the coach said, "I thought I was receiver-" he said confused. "Well now you fill his role as captain" the coach said. "Kay" eggs said as he walked away. "Bye eggs" you said. "I'm going to go get some water" nuggets said getting up. He limped over to the cooler on the side lines.

"Hey uhm y/n" sapnap said. "Ye?" you asked. "Why do you call him nuggets and him eggs" sap asked as he pointed to the two. "Yeah, that's a good question, why do you" quackity also asked. Everyone had their eyebrows raised and heads turned at you. "Because whenever we go to restaurants, he only orders chicken nuggets" you said, the thought of you going to restaurants with them, made the boys jealous.

 "As for him, it's because of a little incident that happened a while back" you giggled. "What incinde-" punz was about to ask before the whistle blew signaling halftime was over. 

The boys jolted up and began to walk back, "ta ta boys" you said blowing them a kiss (jokingly). Just then you heard thunder. "Fuck" you said. The boys lined up, they started to play. You watched the rain fall, the sky only got darker, the stadium lights brighter, and the crowd louder. You saw them whip out their umbrellas as the rain fell.

 You watched as the boys became drenched with water, and their cleats kicking up mud. The field was wet, now they smelled like, sweaty, wet, dirty, boys.