WILLIAM GOLD. (wilbur soot)

This is my rant about the wilbur situation and my opinion on it ^^

When Niki talked about how wilbur has a biting problem (shubble said the same when she came out about his abusive behavior). She also led on to say that the time she was in england was one of the darkest times of her life, one where she was most depressed.

Seeing their old ylyl streams and other streams together made me sick. Wilbur has had a long history of anger issues, and I can sympathize to some degree. But, that does NOT make it or okay or excuse anything he has done.

I understand a lot of people will say that "oh there's not much proof" and "shubble didn't show any proof", and to that i say, she shouldn't have to. Wilbur, in his "apology" spoke about how he had "proof" and texts between him and shubble, and that he thought that the biting was mutually appreciated.

And when asked to provide this proof, he said "I will not post it out of respect for shubble". BUT. then alicecosplays came out about her experience dating him and their reconnection in 2019, and how he un-consensually took off her shirt! (i think it was her shirt??). after getting her drunk and asleep in his bed. Now I understand that she's an adult and she can choose not to drink, BUT, TAKING OFF SOMEONES SHIRT WHILE THEY'RE DRUNK IS STILL BAD!!! (I think it was her shirt??).

And, on top of that he said that she must be lesbian because she doesn't like him. But, that aside. After alice coming out, more pressure on wilbur to prove himself if he was innocent was coming on. And to me, wilbur's unwillingness to prove his innocence speaks VOLUMES.

In short, wilbur knows what he did wrong, and you cant just sweep it by as "oh im getting therapy" or "oh i was different then" when your actions continue to repeat as you harm everyone around you.

Again, I can sympathize to some degree for him, but, it ABSOLOUTELY does NOT excuse his actions against shubble or alice, or any other of his friends he has harmed (weather it be verbally or physically).

thank you for coming to my ted talk.

(i barely spell checked this so dont call me out)