𝟏𝟔- 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 (𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬)

The crew boys were in dreams car. Usually, they'd be bouncing up and down cause they get to see you, but no. That guy, ashton, weighed heavy on their mind.

The atmosphere was thick, everyone deep in thought. Thinking about what you may ask? They were planning a murder. They all were thinking of different things.

Surprisingly dream was the calmest.

They all wanted to do something different to ashton, sapnap wanted to set him on fire. George wanted to plunge a knife into his heart, karl wanted to lock him in a basement with no food. Quackity wanted to lop his head off, and punz wanted to slam his head into concrete.

Dream, instead of driving everyone to their own homes, he drove straight to y/ns. "We're here!" he announced, breaking everyone's train of thought.

They have never gotten out of a car so fast; they rushed up to the door knocking on it eagerly. 

Meanwhile inside said house.

You got up from the couch groggily after hearing a knock from the door, you'd completely forgotten that your friends were coming back.

You unlocked the door and opened it, getting tackled instantly. Your back hit the ground, your eyes tightly shut. You opened them to see a mop of brown hair resting on your chest, "karl?" you groggily spoke.

"We missed you!" he exclaimed. "Yeah, yeah that's nice, but can you get off me please? I'm kind of on the floor" you groaned. "Oh! Sorry!" he said quickly getting up. He stuck his hand out, offering to help you up. As soon as your hand brushed his, he pulled you up. "I forgot how strong you were" you mumbled. You walked to the couch, all 6 of the boys following you.

There was no room on the couch, because the boys took it up. So, you just ended up laying across their laps, you've been friends with them for so long that there was no awkwardness about it!

"You guys wanna get breakfast?" you broke the silence, karl jump up, making you roll onto the floor and hit your head on the coffee table. "YES!" he shouted; you groaned in pain. "Karlll that hurttt" you groaned.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" he asked, "12-" you replied. "Oh god its worse than I thought. And I thought sapnap was an idiot-" george sighed.

"HEY!" sapnap lunged at george, much to the dismay of dream and quackity who were between them. "AAAAA" quackity screamed. 

Everyone was laughing, karl glanced over to you. He felt an instant sense of serotonin, he liked seeing you laugh. He couldn't wait until you were all theirs. . . [Not the foreshadowing]

"Guys cmonnn" y/n said in between laughs. They were about to reach for their keys, "nope" dream snatched the keys away. "Whyyyy" you whined.

"I am never getting in a car with YOU again, especially when YOU'RE driving" he frowned. "Oh, come on its wasn't that bad! Guys back me up here" you looked to the other 5, they just stayed silent.

"Whateverrr" you groaned. Everyone got up and walked to the car, "I call shotgun!" sapnap shouted, "NO! YOU WENT LAST TIME!" punz shouted back. Everyone began to argue about who would get shotgun, giving you time to just climb in. "Cmon guyssssss if we keep going this slow my clothes are gonna go out of style" dream sighed.

"They already are" punz scoffed, climbing into the backseat. "Low blow punz" dream chuckled.

You and the 5 boys got on the road, stopping in the middle of town, you looked to your left to see a street. You've seen it dozens of times, but this time was...different?

[ F E A R  N O  E V I L ]

They ran from the male that chased them, "cmere [REDACTED] he cooed, twirling the knife in his hand. He was walking, they were running. There was nobody to help, the street was empty, and the streetlight illuminated it. Then another male jumped out, "[REDACTED] stop running!", then another appeared from the shadows, "[REDACTED] we just wanna talk~" he gave a comforting smile, or at least attempting to be comfortable. [REDACTED] couldn't see him the same as they used to.

"NO! YOU GUYS ARE PSHYCHOS!" they shouted, then then bumped into someone, they fell to the ground and looked up in horror to see another male. "Thats not nice princess~" he smiled. The other males surrounded them, "p-please! Leave me alone!" they shouted, "no can-do princess, if only you didn't run away~" one of the males cooed.

[P R E S E N T ]

You were spaced out; the boys took notice to it. "Hey y/n, you, okay?" quackity tapped your shoulder, you snapped out of the trance. "Oh! Yeah, I'm alright" you replied. You felt weird, but you just shrugged it off, "so where are we getting breakfast?" sapnap leaned forward from the backseat. "Uh" you took a brief moment to look around, you noticed a dennys and decided to fuck with dream. "How about dennys?" you proposed. 

Dream slammed the breaks, you guys were on an empty street, so it was ok, speaking of which. Why was the town so empty? 

Everyone jolted forward, you were lucky you had your seatbelt on. But you still hit the dash with your forehead. "NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!" dream shouted, everyone except dream was laughing.

"OK OK FINE!" you yelled between your laughter, "how about waffle house?" quackity asked. "No. I don't wanna get into a fight today" you leaned back in your seat. "Eh fair enough, Ihop?" punz said.

"Ok! Ihop it is!" dream hit the gas and began to drive. Everyone passed jokes around. The car offered a warm and familiar atmosphere, one where you felt safe. But little did you know, it was the least safe place you could be. 

Because these boys were in love. Not the normal kind of love, the sick kind of love. The love that you would only see in movies like 'The boy next door' or 'Uncanny'.

They weren't just in love. They were . . .

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙎𝙄𝘾𝙆