𝟓- 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 (𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞)

You passed out watching karl and quackity play mario kart, while occasinally glancing at punz and sapnap.

You squinted and sat up; you fell asleep in your bed. The room was dark with light peeking in, you could see that karl and quackity were passed out on two beanbags that they sat on while playing mario kart, punz was leaned up against the bed. Sapnap was piled on top of a pillow, so was dream. And george like the whiny bitch he was, was at the end of the bed.

You turned over to your nightstand where your phone was plugged in at, you picked it up and saw the time. It was 10:00 am, you darted up. There was a football camp that they had to go to, "GUYS GET THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW! WE GOTTA GO!" you shouted, everyone darted up. "Whatttt" dream groaned. "ITS 10 AM!" you shouted. "And?" quackity asked. "YOU HAVE FOOTBALL CAMP DUMBASSES" you shouted at them. They quickly jumped up, you got out of bed and rushed them out.

They already had their bags in the living room, you quickly put on some black baggy jeans with a black hoodie that had the "TOKYO DRIFT" logo on it.

You picked up your duffel bag and walked out, it was pure chaos. Karl was in the shower, george was complaining like always, quackity was struggling to put on his shoes, dream was somehow already showered and making breakfast, sapnap was laying on the couch trying to take a little nap, and punz was fixing his hair.

"Dream what the fuck are you doing" you asked him as you walked into the kitchen. "Making breakfast" he answered.  "Mkay" you hummed, you grabbed an apple and walked out. Just then karl walked out of the bathroom, everyone stuck their head up and began to run to it, "ITS MY TURN!" george shouted. "SHUT IT BITCH" sapnap said

You rolled your eyes and approached the kitchen bar, you saw dreams keys, then you had an idea. He never let you drive. You sneakily took his keys and put them in your pocket.

Just then then sapnap came stomping down the hallway, george got to the bathroom before he could.

You pulled out your phone, you saw a notification. It was snapchat. You opened it to see a pic of king, nuggets, eggz, toast, butter, and prince all in the car. It was a selfie of all of them. King had sent it. The caption read. "Where are you y/nnnn we got to gooo" You read. You took a selfie of everyone in the room, karl threw up the peace sign. You typed out the caption "With these idiots, I'll go with them. Meet ya there, xo xo gossip girl" The last part was a running joke between you, guys. Cause most of you watched gossip girl.

"Who's that?" quackity asked leaning over, "just the gang" you said. "What's the gang?" karl asked. "Y'know, nuggets, toasty, eggz, king, butter, and prince." you said. "Whose prince?" sapnap asked. "Oh, that's kings' brother" you giggled. "Oh" sapnap said leaning away.

"BREAKFAST IS READY" dream said laying out some toast and eggs. You scooped some eggs on the toast and bit it. You took a pic of your breakfast and captioned it, "thinking of eggs and toast rn" you then sent it to king on snapchat.

 You bit into your toast and swallowed it. Then jumped on the coffee table, "ALRIGHT SHITHEADS, WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE IN 10 MINUTES." you shouted. Then you began to give commands. "Quackity get you shoes on, or I will promise you, you will never see a drop of light again. Karl fix your hair right now.

 Dream, clean up the kitchen before you leave. GEORGE GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE SHOWER. SAPNAP GET IN THE SHOWER" you commanded. As soon as you said things, everyone started to do it. George rushed out of the shower and sapnap ran in. Quackity put on both of his shoes.

Karl fixed his hair, and dream cleaned the kitchen. "WE GOT 9 MINUTES" you shouted like an angry mother. You hopped off the coffee table and sat down on the couch, you munched on your toast and put vans on. 

"Be right back" you said walking to your room. It was a mess, but you didn't mind. You grabbed a charger and your air pods. 

You walked back out and sat down. "WE GOT 3 MINUTES, SAPNAP GET YOU FUCKING ASS OUT HERE" you shouted, "KAY" he shouted back. 

Sapnap dashed out of the bathroom fully dressed somehow. Everyone went out the door, they all took their bags. Dream reached in his pocket as you locked the door. "Oh shit! I forgot my keys" he said walking back, "no you didn't" you said, he turned around to face you. You had his keys in your hands. "Lemme drive, you'll get there faster." you said slyly. 

"NO NO! NEVER AGAIN" he shouted. "Yep" you chuckled climbing into the driver seat, meanwhile dream went to passenger. You pulled out of the driveway and began to drive, "y/n the camps that way-" karl pointed out, "shut up, I know a shortcut" you said. You turned to a backroad where seemingly no one was.

Until you saw one car, you pulled on the right of it, dream could recognize who was in the car. It was the hawks. You rolled down the window, "wassup boys" you said maintaining the same pace as them. "Y/NNN" most of them shouted. "Hey" you said glancing back at the road. By then everyone in the car was slightly glaring at them, "race ya there?" nuggets asked looking at you.

"nah" answered. "You're no fun" he frowned, "coming from the person who has gotten into multiple car accident's cause of racing, and plus this isn't my car" you winked speeding up. 

You rolled up the windows, you guys began to joke. 

You pulled up to the camp, "and were here" you said getting out of the car. Karl opened the trunk and began to hand out bags. He handed sapnap a black duffel bag with flames on it, he handed quackity a blue duffel bag with yellow ducks on it. He handed dream a green duffel bag with a small smile on it, he handed george a blue duffel bag, it had a red box with white filling.

 he handed punz a basic white duffel bag, he lastly handed you a f/c duffel bag with f/p on it. "Thanks" you said walking away, and lastly, he slung a purple bag with cyan swirls on it over his shoulder. He closed the trunk and caught up with the group. 

"Just as amazing as always" sapnap stated looking in awe. "Yep" you chuckled. "I'm hungry" karl said, "same" quackity said. "ooo! they have food stands" karl said star eyed. The group basically agreed to get some food. 

"Let's go" you laughed.