𝟔- 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 (𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥)

As they walked over you noticed something, "wait-" you mumbled. Everyone heard you, "huh?" dream hummed. 

"Is that who I think that is?" you said staring. They all turned around to see a couple people, a tall blonde kid with braces, a short brown-haired kid, a tall brown-haired kid, another brown-haired man, a man with light pink long hair, and a man who looked to be in his 30's. 

"SBI!" you shouted running towards them, they turned around. "Y/N!" tommy shouted. They all ran towards you hugging you, "I didn't know you played football!" you said to everyone, "we do" vincent said. "Omg is that ranboob" you said hugging him. 

"Hey y/n!" techno said in his usual monotone voice. "Hey" you said happily. "Y/n, who's this" karl came up behind you and spoke. "Oh! I became friends with tommy, and after my parents died, I stayed with them until I got back on my feet" you explained. "Their basically my second family" you giggled as phil put his arm around you messed with your hair.

"I should probably introduce you to them" you said. "Thats phil, that's mark but we call him ranboo. Thats tommy, thats toby but we call him tubbo, that's vincent and that's techno." you said giving their names.

"Still a hopeless romantic I see" vincent teased, "still writing songs stalker-esk songs about a girl that you liked years ago I see" you shot back. "WAIT WHAT-" karl laughed, everyone began to laugh. "PFFT- YOU WHAT-" quackity rolled on the floor.

"Y/NNN" someone shouted, "oops gotta go. Behave children" you said running off. "ALSO, WE STAY IN 16" you shouted throwing them your bag.

You ran and hopped on the tail of a golf cart it immediately sped up. "WOOOO" you wooped.

"God, I hate those boys" wilbur mumbled to techno, techno just nodded. They didn't like who you hung out with. "I comepletly agree" dream said, "glad we could agree" wilbur said. They boys began to walk to the granny flat they'd be staying in. 

(A granny flat is like a mini house on a property)

"Not too bad" karl said laying down his bag. "yep" dream chuckled laying his and your bag down. Sapnap, karl, and quackity claimed a bedroom. Meanwhile george had his own bedroom, he was whiny bitch, so he didn't want to share one. (Srry to all my george simps)

So punz and dream slept on the couch, it was a decent size. Everyone was chilling. Karl brought his Nintendo switch, so that was what sapnap, him and quackity were playing. Meanwhile punz and dream were watching tv and scrolling on their phones.

Dream was deep in his twitter feed when he happened to look to the corner of his phone, it was 8pm. "YO GUYS" dream shouted gaining almost everyone's attention. 

"HAS ANYONE SEEN Y/N" he asked. "NOPE" sapnap shouted, "CAN'T SAY I HAVE" quackity shouted aswell. "NOPE" karl shouted returning back to the game. "nope" punz said turning to dream. By then everyone was 100% sure george was asleep. Just then a knock came on the door, "god I swear if this is coach im going to-" dream grumbled cutting himself off as he got up. He unlocked and opened the door to see y/n.

"Wassup" they giggled. "Nothin-" dream said stepping aside allowing you to walk in, "not to shaby" you said taking a view of the place. "What's goin on with the sleepin" you asked. "Well, sapnap, quackity, and karl agreed to share a room. George took his own bedroom, and punz and me are sleeping on the couch." he explained. "Oh hell no." you said stomping to george's room. You always had a habit of calling out unfair shit or taking matters into your own hands when nothing was done about it.

"Bag please!" you smiled, dream handed you his bag, you then walked over to georges room. You kicked open the door and let if fling at the wall, george jumped up. "AAAA" he screamed in a high pitch. With a smile you flung dreams bag in, "GEORGE YOUR BOYFRIEND IS STAYING IN HERE WITH YA" you shouted happily. Then you walked and dragged dream into there, you pushed him in and closed the door. "ENJOY LOVEBIRDS" you shouted walking off, dusting off your hands

"It's me and you now punzy boi" you said sitting down, he gave you a smirk. "Head. Out. Of. The. Gutter." you demanded. He looked back down at his phone.